Smoking Marijuana as a CF Patient

Ricky123

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>donnadee33</b></i>

Well I have heard that one joint is equal to 10 cigarettes, I don't know how true that is. I used to smoke both before I found out that I had CF, and my cough was alot worse before I quit. I think that now that my lungs are so involved that it would just hurt to much to try. I do miss the buz though.</end quote>there was some research done by the british lung foundation in the uk in 2002 and what they found was 3 joints equalled 20 cigarretes this was related to the amount of tar that a joint deposited in the lungs

Ricky123

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>donnadee33</b></i>

Well I have heard that one joint is equal to 10 cigarettes, I don't know how true that is. I used to smoke both before I found out that I had CF, and my cough was alot worse before I quit. I think that now that my lungs are so involved that it would just hurt to much to try. I do miss the buz though.</end quote>there was some research done by the british lung foundation in the uk in 2002 and what they found was 3 joints equalled 20 cigarretes this was related to the amount of tar that a joint deposited in the lungs

oryzin

right on right on, hi everyone, i was just looking for a place to chime in. I'm a 37 yrs old cf patient myself. i partake of the nature, have been for quit sometime. can't be lazy though, *****'ll kill ya quicker without some counter action.

your gonna hear it all bro. the good the bad the facts and the opinions that should be facts. mine is no different, but here it is anyway. live man just fuggin live... whatever that means to ya. we ain't guaranteed another breath, regardless of health.
you ain't gonna get away from the demon, it's comin and you will pay, you just have to decide if it's worth it. the responsibility of reality ain't for the weak my man, and you ain't weak; you've got cf..... your a natural born fighter.

godspeed my friend, Ory

oryzin

right on right on, hi everyone, i was just looking for a place to chime in. I'm a 37 yrs old cf patient myself. i partake of the nature, have been for quit sometime. can't be lazy though, *****'ll kill ya quicker without some counter action.

your gonna hear it all bro. the good the bad the facts and the opinions that should be facts. mine is no different, but here it is anyway. live man just fuggin live... whatever that means to ya. we ain't guaranteed another breath, regardless of health.
you ain't gonna get away from the demon, it's comin and you will pay, you just have to decide if it's worth it. the responsibility of reality ain't for the weak my man, and you ain't weak; you've got cf..... your a natural born fighter.

godspeed my friend, Ory

oryzin

godspeed my friend, Ory

oryzin

godspeed my friend, Ory

oryzin

godspeed my friend, Ory

oryzin

godspeed my friend, Ory