SO ANGRY

EnergyGal

I would be very angry too. I agree with Lightnlife 100%
I am sorry you are feeling angry. I would not stay angry too long as it will run you down and anger can weaken your immunity and G-d only knows if you catch a cold,,,, you know what I mean.

Just do not go there anymore unless you know who will be there. I would tell your MIL off in a nice way and ask her for an EXPLANATION.

Some people are just so Clueless.

EnergyGal

I am sorry you are feeling angry. I would not stay angry too long as it will run you down and anger can weaken your immunity and G-d only knows if you catch a cold,,,, you know what I mean.

Just do not go there anymore unless you know who will be there. I would tell your MIL off in a nice way and ask her for an EXPLANATION.

EnergyGal

EnergyGal

Emily65Roses

I suppose they might've told you, but I wouldn't have reacted quite as you did. It's really the woman's right whether or not to tell people. As long as you aren't dressing a bleeding wound, or planning to have sex with her, she has no obligation to tell you. You know as well as anyone else that you don't get HIV from kissing.

Emily65Roses

I suppose they might've told you, but I wouldn't have reacted quite as you did. It's really the woman's right whether or not to tell people. As long as you aren't dressing a bleeding wound, or planning to have sex with her, she has no obligation to tell you. You know as well as anyone else that you don't get HIV from kissing.

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses