Source CF pediatric vitamin drops

TobysMom

my son will spit ANYTHING out that is not mixed with some kind of food. I generally mix all of his vitamins/iron/sodium w/his food and enzymes with baby fruit of some sort. Sometimes he won't eat the entire feeding I have prepared, so I started mixing the vitamins with the first 1 oz of food that I feed him to make sure he is getting all vitamins. As long as your child is getting the vitamins, however you make it happen, do- that vitamin crap is NASTY! (LOL yes, I've tried it!)

TobysMom

my son will spit ANYTHING out that is not mixed with some kind of food. I generally mix all of his vitamins/iron/sodium w/his food and enzymes with baby fruit of some sort. Sometimes he won't eat the entire feeding I have prepared, so I started mixing the vitamins with the first 1 oz of food that I feed him to make sure he is getting all vitamins. As long as your child is getting the vitamins, however you make it happen, do- that vitamin crap is NASTY! (LOL yes, I've tried it!)

TobysMom

TobysMom

TobysMom

hey my daughter is 5 months and ever since she has had to take the vitamins i have always put them in her formula thats the only way she will take hers. her docs said that its ok to take it like that so i dont see why u couldnt do that. its the easiest way to get them to keep it down.
-babynataliesmommy
-helena

hey my daughter is 5 months and ever since she has had to take the vitamins i have always put them in her formula thats the only way she will take hers. her docs said that its ok to take it like that so i dont see why u couldnt do that. its the easiest way to get them to keep it down.
-babynataliesmommy
-helena

-babynataliesmommy
-helena

-babynataliesmommy
-helena

<br />-babynataliesmommy
<br />-helena