Southern Ohio Docs...

kbsonner

We are looking at moving back to my husbands home area of Hillsboro Ohio. If we do I need to find a good doc for my son. I have found clinis in Dayton, Columbus, and Cincinnati...these would be closest to us. Dose anyone have any recommendations? I'm going to ask my clinic here also but it's nice to have opinions from real people that actually see these docs. Thanks! Kelly

kbsonner

We are looking at moving back to my husbands home area of Hillsboro Ohio. If we do I need to find a good doc for my son. I have found clinis in Dayton, Columbus, and Cincinnati...these would be closest to us. Dose anyone have any recommendations? I'm going to ask my clinic here also but it's nice to have opinions from real people that actually see these docs. Thanks! Kelly

kbsonner

kbsonner

kbsonner

letsrockcfem

Hey Kelly. I know Dr. Trish Joseph is an incredible CF Doc at Cincinnati. If I recall she sees the adult docs but her team in peds is also great!

Here is the peds info:
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center (PEDIATRIC)
Cincinnati, OH 45229
Appointments: (513) 636-3200
Director(s): James D. Acton, M.D.

letsrockcfem

Hey Kelly. I know Dr. Trish Joseph is an incredible CF Doc at Cincinnati. If I recall she sees the adult docs but her team in peds is also great!

Here is the peds info:
Cincinnati, OH 45229

letsrockcfem

Here is the peds info:
Cincinnati, OH 45229

letsrockcfem

Here is the peds info:
Cincinnati, OH 45229

letsrockcfem

<br />
<br />Here is the peds info:
<br />Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center (PEDIATRIC)
<br />Cincinnati, OH 45229
<br />Appointments: (513) 636-3200
<br />Director(s): James D. Acton, M.D.

kbsonner

Thank you! I know our clinic will give us a name or two but they don't know the docs themselves. I have a whole pile of papers to bring them of doctors and clinics...moving can be so complicated!

kbsonner

Thank you! I know our clinic will give us a name or two but they don't know the docs themselves. I have a whole pile of papers to bring them of doctors and clinics...moving can be so complicated!

kbsonner

kbsonner

kbsonner