southwest airlines?

JazzysMom

In the case....doesnt your case have sections for the tubing & room for the vest?
To keep as much of the medical stuff together would be easiest for security & yourself!

JazzysMom

In the case....doesnt your case have sections for the tubing & room for the vest?
To keep as much of the medical stuff together would be easiest for security & yourself!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />To keep as much of the medical stuff together would be easiest for security & yourself!

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We flew last January with the hill-rom vest -- which came with a wheeled duffle bag. Fit just fine in the overhead compartment and we DID fly on a couple very small "puddle jumpers". A friend of mine indicated that they're able to fit the pari compressor AND neb drugs in the case, too. We just opted to keep the nebulizer, neb cups and all the drugs in a separate backpack/messenger bag.

This last trip we didn't have any issues, though one TSA person read the back of the machine and was concerned with warning, which said not to use it around liquid anesthesia or something like that. So she made us wait while her supervisor check the warning, too.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We flew last January with the hill-rom vest -- which came with a wheeled duffle bag. Fit just fine in the overhead compartment and we DID fly on a couple very small "puddle jumpers". A friend of mine indicated that they're able to fit the pari compressor AND neb drugs in the case, too. We just opted to keep the nebulizer, neb cups and all the drugs in a separate backpack/messenger bag.

This last trip we didn't have any issues, though one TSA person read the back of the machine and was concerned with warning, which said not to use it around liquid anesthesia or something like that. So she made us wait while her supervisor check the warning, too.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />This last trip we didn't have any issues, though one TSA person read the back of the machine and was concerned with warning, which said not to use it around liquid anesthesia or something like that. So she made us wait while her supervisor check the warning, too.

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Ratatosk</b></i>

This last trip we didn't have any issues, though one TSA person read the back of the machine and was concerned with warning, which said not to use it around liquid anesthesia or something like that. So she made us wait while her supervisor check the warning, too.</end quote></div>

Did you have plans on using it around liquid anesthesia??? If its not plugged in & use that seems silly IMHO, but I guess the person was just in the CYA mode!

JazzysMom

This last trip we didn't have any issues, though one TSA person read the back of the machine and was concerned with warning, which said not to use it around liquid anesthesia or something like that. So she made us wait while her supervisor check the warning, too.</end quote></div>

Did you have plans on using it around liquid anesthesia??? If its not plugged in & use that seems silly IMHO, but I guess the person was just in the CYA mode!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

This last trip we didn't have any issues, though one TSA person read the back of the machine and was concerned with warning, which said not to use it around liquid anesthesia or something like that. So she made us wait while her supervisor check the warning, too.</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />
<br />This last trip we didn't have any issues, though one TSA person read the back of the machine and was concerned with warning, which said not to use it around liquid anesthesia or something like that. So she made us wait while her supervisor check the warning, too.</end quote>
<br />
<br />Did you have plans on using it around liquid anesthesia??? If its not plugged in & use that seems silly IMHO, but I guess the person was just in the CYA mode!
<br />
<br />

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Nope, was pretty silly. I think our local airport is the worst. Three years ago they panicked about the pari compressor -- checked it over, scanned it several times and then made DH plug it in and turn it on.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Nope, was pretty silly. I think our local airport is the worst. Three years ago they panicked about the pari compressor -- checked it over, scanned it several times and then made DH plug it in and turn it on.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member