Speaking about CF at fundraiser

LouLou

I spoke Saturday night at a CFF golf tournament in Rhode Island. It went really well I think and my golf game wasn't bad to boot!

I wondered if anyone on here was in the audience? I'll try to type up the speech and share it with you guys. I mentioned this website in the speech :)

LouLou

I spoke Saturday night at a CFF golf tournament in Rhode Island. It went really well I think and my golf game wasn't bad to boot!

I wondered if anyone on here was in the audience? I'll try to type up the speech and share it with you guys. I mentioned this website in the speech :)

LouLou

M

Mommafirst

Speaking about CF

My husband went to a cff golf tournament here in Ohio yesterday.
 he said the speaker was great., I guess it couldn't have been
you, LOL.  I'd love to read your speech, even though we
weren't there!!!  

M

Mommafirst

Speaking about CF

weren't there!!!  

M

Mommafirst

Speaking about CF

weren't there!!!  

Scarlett81

Speaking about CF

I didn't see it or hear it, but just wanted to say-CONGRATS! That is so awesome, and I'm so proud of you!

Lauren-where exactly was the golf club/tournament?.........(what town?)

Scarlett81

Speaking about CF

I didn't see it or hear it, but just wanted to say-CONGRATS! That is so awesome, and I'm so proud of you!

Scarlett81

Speaking about CF

AmyO

Speaking about CF

Hey there,<br>
<br>
Read your post and although I wasn't at the golf tournament, I live
in Rhode Island and participate in the Great Strides event every
year at Roger Williams Park Zoo.  Could you be a neighbor in
Mass or RI???<br>
<br>
<br>
Amy<br>
Dad Dwight Briggs<br>
August 19, 1952-August 16, 2006 of CF

AmyO

Speaking about CF

Hey there,<br>
<br>
Mass or RI???<br>
<br>
<br>
Amy<br>
Dad Dwight Briggs<br>

AmyO

Speaking about CF

Hey there,<br>
<br>
Mass or RI???<br>
<br>
<br>
Amy<br>
Dad Dwight Briggs<br>

hehe, another rhode islander here! LouLou, awesome that you spoke, it's good for people who support a cause to see and here from someone with CF. Was this the tournament at richmond country club? my dad and played in it the last couple years

hehe, another rhode islander here! LouLou, awesome that you spoke, it's good for people who support a cause to see and here from someone with CF. Was this the tournament at richmond country club? my dad and played in it the last couple years

LouLou

I actually live in Philadelphia now but my parents live in RI and are very active so I like to go up there to support them and there fundraisers. It gives them a big kick to be able to show me off to the people she's been working with all year. I went to the Great Strides walk in Roger Williams too Katy and Amy!!

Christian, The golf tournament was at Richmond Country Club in Hope Valley, RI. It's a great little event - very personal and not terribly expense ... I think $125/person. Contact the RI chapter if you are interested in being involved next year or just want to get out and golf with a bunch of CF supporters!!

LouLou

I actually live in Philadelphia now but my parents live in RI and are very active so I like to go up there to support them and there fundraisers. It gives them a big kick to be able to show me off to the people she's been working with all year. I went to the Great Strides walk in Roger Williams too Katy and Amy!!

Christian, The golf tournament was at Richmond Country Club in Hope Valley, RI. It's a great little event - very personal and not terribly expense ... I think $125/person. Contact the RI chapter if you are interested in being involved next year or just want to get out and golf with a bunch of CF supporters!!