Special financial assistance in Hawaii?

ehtansky21

We could be moving to the big island.... anybody have any experience there??? Financial-wise and CF center-wise???

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

We could be moving to the big island.... anybody have any experience there??? Financial-wise and CF center-wise???

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

<br />
<br />blessings,
<br />missa

S

semperfiohana

the only cf center i know of for hawaii is on oahu and it's on army tripler base. i don't have any info beyond that though sorry.

S

semperfiohana

the only cf center i know of for hawaii is on oahu and it's on army tripler base. i don't have any info beyond that though sorry.

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

marla

Hi. We live in Hawaii. The only cf center is at Tripler Army Medical Center on Oahu. The cost wouldn't be too bad to fly there every three months for clinic visits, but it would get expensive if your child needed to be seen more than that. I'm not sure your child could be seen at Tripler if your family is not military. I could ask my doctor. There is a pulmonologist that sees cf patients in Honolulu, but he does not have an actual cff accredited center.

marla

Hi. We live in Hawaii. The only cf center is at Tripler Army Medical Center on Oahu. The cost wouldn't be too bad to fly there every three months for clinic visits, but it would get expensive if your child needed to be seen more than that. I'm not sure your child could be seen at Tripler if your family is not military. I could ask my doctor. There is a pulmonologist that sees cf patients in Honolulu, but he does not have an actual cff accredited center.

marla

marla

marla

Sakem

I thought of living in Hawaii is exciting. But I don't think is the topical paradise one envisions.

First off would be the cost associated w/ the move. Secondly the cost of living there is one of the highest, and if your not in one of those high cost of area, I think the crime is pretty bad. And finally and most importantly, the lack of a CF center and the thought of having to always travel inland would convince me it is not that practical

Sakem

I thought of living in Hawaii is exciting. But I don't think is the topical paradise one envisions.

First off would be the cost associated w/ the move. Secondly the cost of living there is one of the highest, and if your not in one of those high cost of area, I think the crime is pretty bad. And finally and most importantly, the lack of a CF center and the thought of having to always travel inland would convince me it is not that practical

Sakem

Sakem

Sakem

<br />
<br />First off would be the cost associated w/ the move. Secondly the cost of living there is one of the highest, and if your not in one of those high cost of area, I think the crime is pretty bad. And finally and most importantly, the lack of a CF center and the thought of having to always travel inland would convince me it is not that practical