Sponges?

allie5

Personally, I think sponges are disgusting and I would never use one. We use paper towels or the throw away dish rags that you use once.

allie5

Personally, I think sponges are disgusting and I would never use one. We use paper towels or the throw away dish rags that you use once.

allie5

allie5

allie5

leelumlm

I use dish rags which I wash after each use. I also use plastic dish brush that can be thrown in the dishwasher. I wouldn't recommend sponges unless you discard after each use or wash in the washing machine(If possible.

leelumlm

I use dish rags which I wash after each use. I also use plastic dish brush that can be thrown in the dishwasher. I wouldn't recommend sponges unless you discard after each use or wash in the washing machine(If possible.

leelumlm

leelumlm

leelumlm

Jane

Digital opinion leader
We use sponges but we put them in the dishwasher every day, then microwave them dry before using them. I buy new sponges about once a month.

I'd rather use paper towels for everything, but we try to conserve if we can.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
We use sponges but we put them in the dishwasher every day, then microwave them dry before using them. I buy new sponges about once a month.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<br />
<br />I'd rather use paper towels for everything, but we try to conserve if we can.

M

Mommafirst

WE do use sponges. When I think of it I run them in the dishwasher or the microwave, but not daily or anything. I try to change them out regularly. I do not wipe the counter or the table with them, use lysol wipes for that. I really only use them to rinse of the dishes before they go in the dishwasher and pretty much everything goes in there.

M

Mommafirst

WE do use sponges. When I think of it I run them in the dishwasher or the microwave, but not daily or anything. I try to change them out regularly. I do not wipe the counter or the table with them, use lysol wipes for that. I really only use them to rinse of the dishes before they go in the dishwasher and pretty much everything goes in there.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst