state health insurances????

Sakem

Wow, that's amazing government benefits to be paid for gas to go to the doctors. Is that for all visits, including well care or just CF hospital visits? I knew you could claim milage on your taxes if u itemized, but if you are already being reimbursed by the state, I would think u could not then also claim the milage on your federal tax return, because you are not out anything.

I just realized what the moderators may have edited in my response, which I have no clue what the issue was with it..... I think I had put something in there about Massachusetts state insurance. It's called UMass....it provides and/or requires health insurance for all their residents. Based on income. But you are not denied because of pre-exsiting conditions. There are alot of states (Texas and Maryland) that offer coverage for high risk pools, but some of the ones I looked at had high very high premiums.

Sakem

Wow, that's amazing government benefits to be paid for gas to go to the doctors. Is that for all visits, including well care or just CF hospital visits? I knew you could claim milage on your taxes if u itemized, but if you are already being reimbursed by the state, I would think u could not then also claim the milage on your federal tax return, because you are not out anything.

I just realized what the moderators may have edited in my response, which I have no clue what the issue was with it..... I think I had put something in there about Massachusetts state insurance. It's called UMass....it provides and/or requires health insurance for all their residents. Based on income. But you are not denied because of pre-exsiting conditions. There are alot of states (Texas and Maryland) that offer coverage for high risk pools, but some of the ones I looked at had high very high premiums.

Sakem

Sakem

Sakem

<br />
<br />I just realized what the moderators may have edited in my response, which I have no clue what the issue was with it..... I think I had put something in there about Massachusetts state insurance. It's called UMass....it provides and/or requires health insurance for all their residents. Based on income. But you are not denied because of pre-exsiting conditions. There are alot of states (Texas and Maryland) that offer coverage for high risk pools, but some of the ones I looked at had high very high premiums.

RebekahsMom

Missouri Medicaid will reimburse mileage for ALL health related issues for those who are covered. All doctor appointments, cf or not; and trips to the pharmacy to pick up Rx's. However, if getting re-imbursed from the state, you can not then turn around and claim the mileage when you file taxes.

RebekahsMom

Missouri Medicaid will reimburse mileage for ALL health related issues for those who are covered. All doctor appointments, cf or not; and trips to the pharmacy to pick up Rx's. However, if getting re-imbursed from the state, you can not then turn around and claim the mileage when you file taxes.

RebekahsMom

RebekahsMom

RebekahsMom

<br />
<br />

ctalbott0609

They have Disability for all ages. I'll be 22 in about 2 weeks and I'm on medicaid until Oct. of next year just for check-ups after having Paige.

ctalbott0609

They have Disability for all ages. I'll be 22 in about 2 weeks and I'm on medicaid until Oct. of next year just for check-ups after having Paige.

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609