state health insurances????

ctalbott0609

It has a lot. Just don't get stuck in the South west corner haha! The CF Centers are located in Kansas City, Columbia, & St. Louis. All are AMAZING cities!

ctalbott0609

It has a lot. Just don't get stuck in the South west corner haha! The CF Centers are located in Kansas City, Columbia, & St. Louis. All are AMAZING cities!

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>JenDiS</b></i>

if it wasnt so offensive then why did someone change what he wrote.</end quote></div>

Because OTHER PEOPLE found it offensive! I said "I" found no reason to take offense. That doesnt mean others shouldnt or wouldnt or didnt!

JazzysMom

if it wasnt so offensive then why did someone change what he wrote.</end quote></div>

Because OTHER PEOPLE found it offensive! I said "I" found no reason to take offense. That doesnt mean others shouldnt or wouldnt or didnt!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

if it wasnt so offensive then why did someone change what he wrote.</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />if it wasnt so offensive then why did someone change what he wrote.</end quote>
<br />
<br />Because OTHER PEOPLE found it offensive! I said "I" found no reason to take offense. That doesnt mean others shouldnt or wouldnt or didnt!
<br />
<br />

jbrandonAW

I didn't know TN had another program. I have lived in tn and was on tenncare -but yeah you do have to be poor to be on it. I can't tell you how many times one or both of my parents had to quit work in order for me to have insurance.

jbrandonAW

I didn't know TN had another program. I have lived in tn and was on tenncare -but yeah you do have to be poor to be on it. I can't tell you how many times one or both of my parents had to quit work in order for me to have insurance.

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

Landy

So, in Missouri, you can claim mileage to medical appts on your Federal tax return <b>and</b> you get reimbursed for gas from the state??

Landy

So, in Missouri, you can claim mileage to medical appts on your Federal tax return <b>and</b> you get reimbursed for gas from the state??

Landy

Landy

Landy