Statistically at what FEV1 level is transplant observed?

coltsfan715

Hey there,

I just wanted to post here in the event that you did not see my reply no the transplant board ... so just wanted to say I replied to this post on the transplant board lol.

Take Care,
Linds

coltsfan715

Hey there,

I just wanted to post here in the event that you did not see my reply no the transplant board ... so just wanted to say I replied to this post on the transplant board lol.

Take Care,
Linds

coltsfan715

Hey there,

Take Care,
Linds

coltsfan715

Hey there,

Take Care,
Linds

coltsfan715

Hey there,
<br />
<br />I just wanted to post here in the event that you did not see my reply no the transplant board ... so just wanted to say I replied to this post on the transplant board lol.
<br />
<br />Take Care,
<br />Linds

shane03

Grendel hi,
im a 19 yr old male and i am about to be put on the transplant list my fev 1 hovers around 30% on a good day but has dropped off to as low as 20% so my numbers dont really give a good indication because because there all over the place. With me i kinda knew when to start exploreing the option of a transplant. I had talks with my clenic doc and the transplant docs at how healthy i was now and how i felt about a transplant and with there openion and the way i had been feeling health wise over the last 12 to 24 months the decision was made to be asesed for a transplant then when i was told i was a good canditade they made an opintment fo me to visit the transplant clenic where i will be officialy put on the list.

shane

shane03

Grendel hi,
im a 19 yr old male and i am about to be put on the transplant list my fev 1 hovers around 30% on a good day but has dropped off to as low as 20% so my numbers dont really give a good indication because because there all over the place. With me i kinda knew when to start exploreing the option of a transplant. I had talks with my clenic doc and the transplant docs at how healthy i was now and how i felt about a transplant and with there openion and the way i had been feeling health wise over the last 12 to 24 months the decision was made to be asesed for a transplant then when i was told i was a good canditade they made an opintment fo me to visit the transplant clenic where i will be officialy put on the list.

shane

shane03

Grendel hi,

shane

shane03

Grendel hi,

shane

shane03

Grendel hi,
<br />im a 19 yr old male and i am about to be put on the transplant list my fev 1 hovers around 30% on a good day but has dropped off to as low as 20% so my numbers dont really give a good indication because because there all over the place. With me i kinda knew when to start exploreing the option of a transplant. I had talks with my clenic doc and the transplant docs at how healthy i was now and how i felt about a transplant and with there openion and the way i had been feeling health wise over the last 12 to 24 months the decision was made to be asesed for a transplant then when i was told i was a good canditade they made an opintment fo me to visit the transplant clenic where i will be officialy put on the list.
<br />
<br />shane

katyf13

I think what you are asking for is specific examples of what people's FEV was when they actually got the transplant. Mike was at about 13%. However he had 6 false alarms before that- they started calling him when it was still up around 20%.

katyf13

I think what you are asking for is specific examples of what people's FEV was when they actually got the transplant. Mike was at about 13%. However he had 6 false alarms before that- they started calling him when it was still up around 20%.

katyf13

katyf13

katyf13