Stem Cell Research

HRod

To Lex,
I'm a father of a 7 year old with CF and.... No I'm not too exited about it. I think kitomd21 explained very well why so many of us are not in agreement with allowing the use of unborn babies for SCR. but I'm not the one who is phisically suffering from the desease and also I,m not in my twenties any more. I guess when a person turns 30 a person becomes a bit more conservative.

HRod

To Lex,
I'm a father of a 7 year old with CF and.... No I'm not too exited about it. I think kitomd21 explained very well why so many of us are not in agreement with allowing the use of unborn babies for SCR. but I'm not the one who is phisically suffering from the desease and also I,m not in my twenties any more. I guess when a person turns 30 a person becomes a bit more conservative.

HRod

To Lex,

HRod

To Lex,

HRod

To Lex,

HRod

To Lex,

HRod

To Lex,

HRod

To Lex,

HRod

To Lex,

HRod

To Lex,

Sakem

I would volunteer yesterday and monthly for the rest of my fertile period to be a oven to bake multiple embryo's that could be aborted for stem cell research. Last I heard abortion was legal.

Sakem

I would volunteer yesterday and monthly for the rest of my fertile period to be a oven to bake multiple embryo's that could be aborted for stem cell research. Last I heard abortion was legal.

Sakem

Sakem

Sakem

kitomd21

I see, Sakem. Have you signed up yet? Oddly enough, you'll be likely to get breast cancer due to the hormonal fluctuations that will occur so often...but then again, maybe embryonic stem cells will cure you of that illness.

kitomd21

I see, Sakem. Have you signed up yet? Oddly enough, you'll be likely to get breast cancer due to the hormonal fluctuations that will occur so often...but then again, maybe embryonic stem cells will cure you of that illness.

kitomd21

kitomd21

kitomd21