Still Alive

EnergyGal

Hi Lisa

I am sorry you had to endure so much. I hope you get the call soon. I will be thinking about you and I will let you know if I have any special dreams about you. I tend to have dreams about tx/cf friends when they will be called for their transplant. I am strange, what can I say.

Take care of yourself
Risa

EnergyGal

Hi Lisa

I am sorry you had to endure so much. I hope you get the call soon. I will be thinking about you and I will let you know if I have any special dreams about you. I tend to have dreams about tx/cf friends when they will be called for their transplant. I am strange, what can I say.

Take care of yourself
Risa

EnergyGal

Hi Lisa

Take care of yourself
Risa

EnergyGal

Hi Lisa

Take care of yourself
Risa

EnergyGal

Hi Lisa

Take care of yourself
Risa

Breezy

You are in my thoughts and prayers! I hope you get better! I have my transplant consult tomorrow and i will be praying for you!

Breezy

You are in my thoughts and prayers! I hope you get better! I have my transplant consult tomorrow and i will be praying for you!

Breezy

Breezy

Breezy

Landy

Lisa
Wow...you have been through the ringer.
I hope & pray that those new lungs come through for you soon too.
And as was mentioned before....try to have someone let us know when you get the call so we can be sending prayers and good vibes your way.

Landy

Lisa
And as was mentioned before....try to have someone let us know when you get the call so we can be sending prayers and good vibes your way.

Landy

Lisa

Landy

Lisa

Landy

Lisa

L

littledebbiesmom

Dear Lisa,
wow!! You've been throught it. Just want to say my prayers are with you and we'll all be hoping for that call!
Mary

L

littledebbiesmom

Dear Lisa,
wow!! You've been throught it. Just want to say my prayers are with you and we'll all be hoping for that call!
Mary

L

littledebbiesmom

Dear Lisa,
Mary

L

littledebbiesmom

Dear Lisa,
Mary

L

littledebbiesmom

Dear Lisa,
Mary