Strange genetic test results

M

Mommy2Zeke

You are doing what you can. That is what counts. I know you feel helpless right now, but you will find an answer as long as you continue persisting. You will learn over time all the ins and outs of getting the answers you need. My son's diagnosis was a year ago now and I still have questions and am constantly learning. I think that's one thing we all need to do is to never close ourselves off to the idea that there's more information out there that we need to learn.

As Harriet stated, 90 mutation test is the most basic panel and if they are inconclusive with that, then they need to run the more comprehensive Ambry amplified panel. It's not the end of answers, it's just a bump in the road. Take care, and PM me if you just need to talk or vent.

M

Mommy2Zeke

You are doing what you can. That is what counts. I know you feel helpless right now, but you will find an answer as long as you continue persisting. You will learn over time all the ins and outs of getting the answers you need. My son's diagnosis was a year ago now and I still have questions and am constantly learning. I think that's one thing we all need to do is to never close ourselves off to the idea that there's more information out there that we need to learn.

As Harriet stated, 90 mutation test is the most basic panel and if they are inconclusive with that, then they need to run the more comprehensive Ambry amplified panel. It's not the end of answers, it's just a bump in the road. Take care, and PM me if you just need to talk or vent.

M

Mommy2Zeke

M

Mommy2Zeke

M

Mommy2Zeke

<br />
<br />As Harriet stated, 90 mutation test is the most basic panel and if they are inconclusive with that, then they need to run the more comprehensive Ambry amplified panel. It's not the end of answers, it's just a bump in the road. Take care, and PM me if you just need to talk or vent.