strange things happening to forum?

kybert

anyone else experiencing problems? a couple of reports of PMs going to wrong people. i just got one then. some box keeps popping up asking me to authenticate myself too. i just press cancel.

kybert

anyone else experiencing problems? a couple of reports of PMs going to wrong people. i just got one then. some box keeps popping up asking me to authenticate myself too. i just press cancel.

kybert

kybert

kybert

robert321

hmm... haven't heard of it, seems weird, probably just some bug, the modorators have always been good about getting them cleaned out (for which we are all thankful) so it probably won't be around long

robert321

hmm... haven't heard of it, seems weird, probably just some bug, the modorators have always been good about getting them cleaned out (for which we are all thankful) so it probably won't be around long

robert321

robert321

robert321

kayleesgrandma

I keep having same reoccurring problem on any computer I try-- I log in and then go to a blog, and I have to log in again! Thought it was my computer, but has happened at work , and on another friend's also. Strange...

kayleesgrandma

I keep having same reoccurring problem on any computer I try-- I log in and then go to a blog, and I have to log in again! Thought it was my computer, but has happened at work , and on another friend's also. Strange...

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma