strange things happening to forum?

Imogene

Administrator
I will say we are moving to the new, stronger, better T1 line and we're adding a new server for the data...

These changes should be complete by the end of next week.

Sorry if there is a delay....we're BUSY!

Thanks to all of you.

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator
I will say we are moving to the new, stronger, better T1 line and we're adding a new server for the data...

Thanks to all of you.

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator

Thanks to all of you.

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator

Thanks to all of you.

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator

Thanks to all of you.

Jeanne

barbc888

I got the box asking me to authenticate myself and sign in again -- weird -- it came out of nowhere. I hit cancel and everything was fine.

barbc888

I got the box asking me to authenticate myself and sign in again -- weird -- it came out of nowhere. I hit cancel and everything was fine.

barbc888

barbc888

barbc888

chrissyd

I actually just got an email from a gentleman named Kenneth. He got an email from my address, it says:

cdunbar's blog Forums Email Change Notice
Hello Kenneth,
You have changed your email address. The system has generated a new password for you. You may update your new password under your profile options.
Below is the information that you will need to login to the forums.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm kinda not sure what its about. Although I did email him and find out that he was trying to change his password??

Chrissy

chrissyd

I actually just got an email from a gentleman named Kenneth. He got an email from my address, it says:

Hello Kenneth,
You have changed your email address. The system has generated a new password for you. You may update your new password under your profile options.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm kinda not sure what its about. Although I did email him and find out that he was trying to change his password??

Chrissy

chrissyd

Hello Kenneth,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chrissy

chrissyd

Hello Kenneth,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chrissy

chrissyd

Hello Kenneth,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chrissy