Stupid coments that tick you off

kdmr1220

Why is it that people without cf say the dumbest things and don't think what they say is wrong. I just had to go on ssdi and people ask me how my early retirement is going. I tell them I would rather be healthy and working 45 hours a week. Sometimes it upsets them but what do they think da. Anyone else have situations like this. This could be fun if everyone adds a comment.

kdmr1220

Why is it that people without cf say the dumbest things and don't think what they say is wrong. I just had to go on ssdi and people ask me how my early retirement is going. I tell them I would rather be healthy and working 45 hours a week. Sometimes it upsets them but what do they think da. Anyone else have situations like this. This could be fun if everyone adds a comment.

kdmr1220

kdmr1220

kdmr1220

Transplantmommy

I would normally get comments like "How long have you had CF?" or when I was waiting for my transplants I would get questions like "When are you going to have your surgery?" I think that those are two of the stupidest questions that I was ever asked but then I have to realize that other people don't know a whole lot about CF and transplants. I'm sure that I wouldn't know much about them if I didn't have it.

It's still kind of shocking to hear questions like that though. LOL For the one about when I was going to have the surgery I had to point blank tell them that I had to wait for someone to die that matched me. There was really no other way to put it.

Transplantmommy

I would normally get comments like "How long have you had CF?" or when I was waiting for my transplants I would get questions like "When are you going to have your surgery?" I think that those are two of the stupidest questions that I was ever asked but then I have to realize that other people don't know a whole lot about CF and transplants. I'm sure that I wouldn't know much about them if I didn't have it.

It's still kind of shocking to hear questions like that though. LOL For the one about when I was going to have the surgery I had to point blank tell them that I had to wait for someone to die that matched me. There was really no other way to put it.

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

<br />
<br />It's still kind of shocking to hear questions like that though. LOL For the one about when I was going to have the surgery I had to point blank tell them that I had to wait for someone to die that matched me. There was really no other way to put it.

just1more

The one I love is people who know we adopted our son this spring saying "did you know he had CF?"

Let me see, he came home at 6 with scars all over his stomach, more pills than a old lady and looking like a pumpkin (liver is crap) but we were too stupid to know he has CF????

just1more

The one I love is people who know we adopted our son this spring saying "did you know he had CF?"

Let me see, he came home at 6 with scars all over his stomach, more pills than a old lady and looking like a pumpkin (liver is crap) but we were too stupid to know he has CF????

just1more

just1more

just1more

<br />
<br />Let me see, he came home at 6 with scars all over his stomach, more pills than a old lady and looking like a pumpkin (liver is crap) but we were too stupid to know he has CF????

Kristen

I posted a few days ago about a co-worker who knows I have CF say to me after a coughing attack "when you die, can I have all your stuff?"

I also had a friend who was about 50 lbs overweight tell me she would be willing to change places with me and have CF so she could be thin.

Kristen

I posted a few days ago about a co-worker who knows I have CF say to me after a coughing attack "when you die, can I have all your stuff?"

I also had a friend who was about 50 lbs overweight tell me she would be willing to change places with me and have CF so she could be thin.

Kristen

Kristen

Kristen

<br />
<br />I also had a friend who was about 50 lbs overweight tell me she would be willing to change places with me and have CF so she could be thin.