Stupid coments that tick you off

C

christyisnutz

Oh yeah, the weight thing is the stupidest. People automatically dislike us sometimes b/c we are thin... I've had some nasty comments made to me. Kristen, you are right, a lot of people would trade places with us just to be thin.

C

christyisnutz

Oh yeah, the weight thing is the stupidest. People automatically dislike us sometimes b/c we are thin... I've had some nasty comments made to me. Kristen, you are right, a lot of people would trade places with us just to be thin.

C

christyisnutz

C

christyisnutz

C

christyisnutz

Diane

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>fourkidsmom</b></i>

The one that gets me is "Oh, he will outgrow it".</end quote></div>

That one makes me mad...... believe it or not when i was diagnosed in 1968, the Dr. told my parents since i had such a mild case i would outgrow it. My parents pretty much believed that was actually going to happen since there wasnt much info out there on cf back then.

Diane

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>fourkidsmom</b></i>

That one makes me mad...... believe it or not when i was diagnosed in 1968, the Dr. told my parents since i had such a mild case i would outgrow it. My parents pretty much believed that was actually going to happen since there wasnt much info out there on cf back then.

Diane

Diane

The one that gets me is "Oh, he will outgrow it".</end quote>

Diane

<br />
<br />The one that gets me is "Oh, he will outgrow it".</end quote>
<br />
<br />That one makes me mad...... believe it or not when i was diagnosed in 1968, the Dr. told my parents since i had such a mild case i would outgrow it. My parents pretty much believed that was actually going to happen since there wasnt much info out there on cf back then.

Kristen

One that must have driven my parents crazy was when people wouldn't let their kids play with me because they were afraid they would catch CF. Does that still happen?

Kristen

One that must have driven my parents crazy was when people wouldn't let their kids play with me because they were afraid they would catch CF. Does that still happen?

Kristen

Kristen

Kristen