stupid question

V

valigirl21

I use a baby bottle sterilizer w/ sterile water. Mine goes in the microwave, and the only thing that doesn't go in it is the rubber flap piece (not sure what its called) on my son's spacer. Everything else goes in the sterilizer.

V

valigirl21

I use a baby bottle sterilizer w/ sterile water. Mine goes in the microwave, and the only thing that doesn't go in it is the rubber flap piece (not sure what its called) on my son's spacer. Everything else goes in the sterilizer.

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21

Nightwriter

Hi Valerie,

I was wondering what kind of spacer do you have and how long do you boil it? I have a Micro Chamber and after having it exactly 1 day -- put it in the baby bottle sterilizer. I boiled it for 15 minutes with my nebulizers. And yep, the rubber was melted into a sad little lump. I don't know whether the rubber part on the Micro Chamber is supposed to come off. And if it does, then how do you sterilize that?

I also melted a Flutter. Twice. I am not to be trusted with the baby bottle sterilizer.

Nightwriter

Hi Valerie,

I was wondering what kind of spacer do you have and how long do you boil it? I have a Micro Chamber and after having it exactly 1 day -- put it in the baby bottle sterilizer. I boiled it for 15 minutes with my nebulizers. And yep, the rubber was melted into a sad little lump. I don't know whether the rubber part on the Micro Chamber is supposed to come off. And if it does, then how do you sterilize that?

I also melted a Flutter. Twice. I am not to be trusted with the baby bottle sterilizer.

Nightwriter

Hi Valerie,

Nightwriter

Hi Valerie,

Nightwriter

Hi Valerie,
<br />
<br />I was wondering what kind of spacer do you have and how long do you boil it? I have a Micro Chamber and after having it exactly 1 day -- put it in the baby bottle sterilizer. I boiled it for 15 minutes with my nebulizers. And yep, the rubber was melted into a sad little lump. I don't know whether the rubber part on the Micro Chamber is supposed to come off. And if it does, then how do you sterilize that?
<br />
<br />I also melted a Flutter. Twice. I am not to be trusted with the baby bottle sterilizer.

Nightwriter

Hi Eli,

I saw Milton (the disinfectant, not a person) when I was in England. I was running around town looking for Isopropyl Alcohol. I ended up finding Surgical Spirits which of course my English boyfriend told me is far superior than anything I used in the States. But I thought it smelled weird and left an oily type film on everything I sterilized.

I didn't use the Milton because I couldn't tell if it killed all germs, the kind CF'ers get. Does it? Then I will use it the next time I travel.

Nightwriter

Hi Eli,

I saw Milton (the disinfectant, not a person) when I was in England. I was running around town looking for Isopropyl Alcohol. I ended up finding Surgical Spirits which of course my English boyfriend told me is far superior than anything I used in the States. But I thought it smelled weird and left an oily type film on everything I sterilized.

I didn't use the Milton because I couldn't tell if it killed all germs, the kind CF'ers get. Does it? Then I will use it the next time I travel.

Nightwriter

Hi Eli,

Nightwriter

Hi Eli,

Nightwriter

Hi Eli,
<br />
<br />I saw Milton (the disinfectant, not a person) when I was in England. I was running around town looking for Isopropyl Alcohol. I ended up finding Surgical Spirits which of course my English boyfriend told me is far superior than anything I used in the States. But I thought it smelled weird and left an oily type film on everything I sterilized.
<br />
<br />I didn't use the Milton because I couldn't tell if it killed all germs, the kind CF'ers get. Does it? Then I will use it the next time I travel.