Suggestions for protein/weight gain powder

ehtansky21

Hey Sonia,
I use hemp protein powder for the boys. There are so many health advantages of hemp. It will most likely turn your drink green and be a little grainy. But it doesn't really seem to change the flavor. I am trying like crazy to keep dairy products out of the boys diet so whey protein is not an option for us. Who knows if it actually increases mucus production, but if I can keep it out of their diet, then I don't have to worry about the possibilities.
Vitacost is a great place to buy hemp. We buy Jarrow formula...it has 120 calories, 4 g fat, 2g omega 6, .7 g omega 3, 6 g fiber, 15 g protein.

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Hey Sonia,
I use hemp protein powder for the boys. There are so many health advantages of hemp. It will most likely turn your drink green and be a little grainy. But it doesn't really seem to change the flavor. I am trying like crazy to keep dairy products out of the boys diet so whey protein is not an option for us. Who knows if it actually increases mucus production, but if I can keep it out of their diet, then I don't have to worry about the possibilities.
Vitacost is a great place to buy hemp. We buy Jarrow formula...it has 120 calories, 4 g fat, 2g omega 6, .7 g omega 3, 6 g fiber, 15 g protein.

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Hey Sonia,

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Hey Sonia,

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Hey Sonia,
<br />I use hemp protein powder for the boys. There are so many health advantages of hemp. It will most likely turn your drink green and be a little grainy. But it doesn't really seem to change the flavor. I am trying like crazy to keep dairy products out of the boys diet so whey protein is not an option for us. Who knows if it actually increases mucus production, but if I can keep it out of their diet, then I don't have to worry about the possibilities.
<br />Vitacost is a great place to buy hemp. We buy Jarrow formula...it has 120 calories, 4 g fat, 2g omega 6, .7 g omega 3, 6 g fiber, 15 g protein.
<br />
<br />Blessings,
<br />Missa

jdubbs

Hi Ladybug -

I only tried a whey protein drink once. It led to an gastromonical disaster, so I never tried again. Instead I used a weightgainer that had more egg-based protein. It had a fair amount of sugar, I think. This was a tasty beverage, but unfortunately I forget the name. I know it had 900 calories per one enormous shake. It might have been called "Weightgainer 900", but that could be my imagination. Also, I've used Boost and Ensure, but those are relatively expensive. While these have all helped me gain weight, they certainly didn't turn me in Arnold Schwarzenegger. Most of this stuff I did 10 years ago when I was more desperate for pounds.

So, Weightgainer 900, Boost, Ensure. Although, I'm not saying whey isn't good, it's just not the route I went. Also, if you can manage it, eat right before you go to bed. That helps me gain I think.

jdubbs

Hi Ladybug -

I only tried a whey protein drink once. It led to an gastromonical disaster, so I never tried again. Instead I used a weightgainer that had more egg-based protein. It had a fair amount of sugar, I think. This was a tasty beverage, but unfortunately I forget the name. I know it had 900 calories per one enormous shake. It might have been called "Weightgainer 900", but that could be my imagination. Also, I've used Boost and Ensure, but those are relatively expensive. While these have all helped me gain weight, they certainly didn't turn me in Arnold Schwarzenegger. Most of this stuff I did 10 years ago when I was more desperate for pounds.

So, Weightgainer 900, Boost, Ensure. Although, I'm not saying whey isn't good, it's just not the route I went. Also, if you can manage it, eat right before you go to bed. That helps me gain I think.

jdubbs

Hi Ladybug -

jdubbs

Hi Ladybug -

jdubbs

Hi Ladybug -
<br />
<br />I only tried a whey protein drink once. It led to an gastromonical disaster, so I never tried again. Instead I used a weightgainer that had more egg-based protein. It had a fair amount of sugar, I think. This was a tasty beverage, but unfortunately I forget the name. I know it had 900 calories per one enormous shake. It might have been called "Weightgainer 900", but that could be my imagination. Also, I've used Boost and Ensure, but those are relatively expensive. While these have all helped me gain weight, they certainly didn't turn me in Arnold Schwarzenegger. Most of this stuff I did 10 years ago when I was more desperate for pounds.
<br />
<br />So, Weightgainer 900, Boost, Ensure. Although, I'm not saying whey isn't good, it's just not the route I went. Also, if you can manage it, eat right before you go to bed. That helps me gain I think.

phutton

you should try musclemilk. It tastes great!!

it has 26 gram protein, over 200 calories

whatever you decide you should buy it at DPS Nutrition, www.dps.com Everything is much cheaper than EVERYTHING at GNC even with shipping.

Pepsi

phutton

whatever you decide you should buy it at DPS Nutrition, www.dps.com Everything is much cheaper than EVERYTHING at GNC even with shipping.

Pepsi

phutton

Pepsi

phutton

Pepsi

phutton

<br />
<br />it has 26 gram protein, over 200 calories
<br />
<br />whatever you decide you should buy it at DPS Nutrition, www.dps.com Everything is much cheaper than EVERYTHING at GNC even with shipping.
<br />
<br />Pepsi