Surgical Scars

T

tarheel

i dont know if this was what you're talking about already but you should look for the shirts that are gathered right under the bust and are flowy in the stomach area. they're really comfy too. Also- for those must have tight dresses for prom (i know you're gasping thinking of your little baby at prom) you might consider a kind of spandex girdle if she's really self concious about it.

I myself dont have any scars on my stomach- but my hands and arms are COVERED with them from 27 assorted picc lines, burst veins, and a dog bite. I often get questions about them, and I say i have a rare tropical parasite that is highly contagious. then watch the reaction.

T

tarheel

i dont know if this was what you're talking about already but you should look for the shirts that are gathered right under the bust and are flowy in the stomach area. they're really comfy too. Also- for those must have tight dresses for prom (i know you're gasping thinking of your little baby at prom) you might consider a kind of spandex girdle if she's really self concious about it.

I myself dont have any scars on my stomach- but my hands and arms are COVERED with them from 27 assorted picc lines, burst veins, and a dog bite. I often get questions about them, and I say i have a rare tropical parasite that is highly contagious. then watch the reaction.

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

<br />
<br />I myself dont have any scars on my stomach- but my hands and arms are COVERED with them from 27 assorted picc lines, burst veins, and a dog bite. I often get questions about them, and I say i have a rare tropical parasite that is highly contagious. then watch the reaction.

Z

zeeannie

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>tarheel</b></i>
...I say i have a rare tropical parasite that is highly contagious. then watch the reaction.</end quote></div>

HA! That's hilarious! That's my kind of fun. I'll see what Sophie can come up with...Alien life form erupting from belly, emergency tape worm surgery, swallowed a watermelon seed and yes, a watermelon grew...!

Z

zeeannie

...I say i have a rare tropical parasite that is highly contagious. then watch the reaction.</end quote></div>

HA! That's hilarious! That's my kind of fun. I'll see what Sophie can come up with...Alien life form erupting from belly, emergency tape worm surgery, swallowed a watermelon seed and yes, a watermelon grew...!

Z

zeeannie

Z

zeeannie

...I say i have a rare tropical parasite that is highly contagious. then watch the reaction.</end quote>

Z

zeeannie

<br />...I say i have a rare tropical parasite that is highly contagious. then watch the reaction.</end quote>
<br />
<br />HA! That's hilarious! That's my kind of fun. I'll see what Sophie can come up with...Alien life form erupting from belly, emergency tape worm surgery, swallowed a watermelon seed and yes, a watermelon grew...!