Swallowing enzymes

NanaMary

My grandson is 5 weeks old and has been taking them for 3 weeks, I was amazed to watch him swallow a little "first foods baby food" applesauce with the enzymes stirred up in it he is doing wonderful with them.
We're still very new at this as he's the only one with CF in our family, as far back as we can check.
Any great places to gather information would be honestly appreciated.

NanaMary

My grandson is 5 weeks old and has been taking them for 3 weeks, I was amazed to watch him swallow a little "first foods baby food" applesauce with the enzymes stirred up in it he is doing wonderful with them.
We're still very new at this as he's the only one with CF in our family, as far back as we can check.

NanaMary

NanaMary

NanaMary

<br />We're still very new at this as he's the only one with CF in our family, as far back as we can check.
<br />Any great places to gather information would be honestly appreciated.

Greg

I have 2 daughters w/CF.

Maddie now 4 1/2 has been swallowing her pill whole since she was a year old. I would have never tried it, but she was such a big drinker that my wife just tried popping a pill in her mouth and then gave her a sippy cup, we never looked back after that : )

For Gracie who is 18 mo., we put the whole Creon 5 in a spoonfull of applesauce and she swallows it down.

Greg
Dad to Maddie 4.5 w/CF, Walker 18 mo. no CF and Gracie 18 mo. w/CF.

Greg

I have 2 daughters w/CF.

Maddie now 4 1/2 has been swallowing her pill whole since she was a year old. I would have never tried it, but she was such a big drinker that my wife just tried popping a pill in her mouth and then gave her a sippy cup, we never looked back after that : )

For Gracie who is 18 mo., we put the whole Creon 5 in a spoonfull of applesauce and she swallows it down.

Greg

Greg

I have 2 daughters w/CF.

Greg

Greg

I have 2 daughters w/CF.

Greg

Greg

I have 2 daughters w/CF.
<br />
<br />Maddie now 4 1/2 has been swallowing her pill whole since she was a year old. I would have never tried it, but she was such a big drinker that my wife just tried popping a pill in her mouth and then gave her a sippy cup, we never looked back after that : )
<br />
<br />For Gracie who is 18 mo., we put the whole Creon 5 in a spoonfull of applesauce and she swallows it down.
<br />
<br />Greg
<br />Dad to Maddie 4.5 w/CF, Walker 18 mo. no CF and Gracie 18 mo. w/CF.
<br />

trinity991

He could do it when he was about 2 1/2 but I got told at clinic not to let him yet because he could aspirate it? That seemed a little odd to me with his age. Anyways, we held off for a few more months until they told us to let him try to swallow them :-/ So, he's been swallowing them since he was 3.

trinity991

He could do it when he was about 2 1/2 but I got told at clinic not to let him yet because he could aspirate it? That seemed a little odd to me with his age. Anyways, we held off for a few more months until they told us to let him try to swallow them :-/ So, he's been swallowing them since he was 3.

trinity991

trinity991

trinity991