Sweat test numbers

Fancymushroom

Sorry to revive an oldish thread, but in reply to your question, Kristen, I only know because I was a very very late diagnosis, at 19! And I was told quite a few times that this was a high sweat chloride ect. Apparently that's a luxury for my consultant given that alot of her adult diagnosis patients have values below 60. Lucky me I guess..

Fancymushroom

Sorry to revive an oldish thread, but in reply to your question, Kristen, I only know because I was a very very late diagnosis, at 19! And I was told quite a few times that this was a high sweat chloride ect. Apparently that's a luxury for my consultant given that alot of her adult diagnosis patients have values below 60. Lucky me I guess..

Fancymushroom

Fancymushroom

Fancymushroom