Sweat Test

adamsants

Harriett....

The child is showing signs and I am the one who told her to get him tested. she does not have a good feeling about it so who knows.

Ann

adamsants

Harriett....

The child is showing signs and I am the one who told her to get him tested. she does not have a good feeling about it so who knows.

Ann

adamsants

Harriett....

Ann

adamsants

Harriett....

Ann

adamsants

Harriett....
<br />
<br />The child is showing signs and I am the one who told her to get him tested. she does not have a good feeling about it so who knows.
<br />
<br />Ann

S

stephen

Please hear me!

I am 68 and have CF. Over the past years, multiple sweat tests, with multiple doctors, at multiple NY hospitals always came up negative. My numbers were around 15 - 20.

Five years ago, because of increasing bleeding, I went to National Jewish in Denver to get their advice concerning surgery. They conducted Genetic tests and found that I had two CF mutations. That diagnosis opened the doors for me to get drugs prescribed for CF: TOBI, Pulmozyme, Astreanom (Cayston). What a difference in my quality of life!

I urge everyone who suspects CF not to rely on the Sweat Test alone. Get Genetic tests!

S

stephen

Please hear me!

I am 68 and have CF. Over the past years, multiple sweat tests, with multiple doctors, at multiple NY hospitals always came up negative. My numbers were around 15 - 20.

Five years ago, because of increasing bleeding, I went to National Jewish in Denver to get their advice concerning surgery. They conducted Genetic tests and found that I had two CF mutations. That diagnosis opened the doors for me to get drugs prescribed for CF: TOBI, Pulmozyme, Astreanom (Cayston). What a difference in my quality of life!

I urge everyone who suspects CF not to rely on the Sweat Test alone. Get Genetic tests!

S

stephen

Please hear me!

S

stephen

Please hear me!

S

stephen

Please hear me!
<br />
<br />I am 68 and have CF. Over the past years, multiple sweat tests, with multiple doctors, at multiple NY hospitals always came up negative. My numbers were around 15 - 20.
<br />
<br />Five years ago, because of increasing bleeding, I went to National Jewish in Denver to get their advice concerning surgery. They conducted Genetic tests and found that I had two CF mutations. That diagnosis opened the doors for me to get drugs prescribed for CF: TOBI, Pulmozyme, Astreanom (Cayston). What a difference in my quality of life!
<br />
<br />I urge everyone who suspects CF not to rely on the Sweat Test alone. Get Genetic tests!

S

stephen

Please hear me!

S

stephen

Please hear me!

S

stephen

Please hear me!

S

stephen

Please hear me!

S

stephen

Please hear me!
<br />
<br />I am 68 and have CF. Over the past years, multiple sweat tests, with multiple doctors, at multiple NY hospitals always came up negative. My numbers were around 15 - 20.
<br />
<br />Five years ago, because of increasing bleeding, I went to National Jewish in Denver to get their advice concerning surgery. They conducted Genetic tests and found that I had two CF mutations. That diagnosis opened the doors for me to get drugs prescribed for CF: TOBI, Pulmozyme, Astreanom (Cayston). What a difference in my quality of life!
<br />
<br />I urge everyone who suspects CF not to rely on the Sweat Test alone. Get Genetic tests!