swimming as your main exercise routine

static

My mom started me on our local recreational swim team when I was 5. From 5-17 (when I was on the swim team), I never had any problems with a chlorinated pool and CF (and I remember they really liked to keep that pool chlorinated).

However, I started swimming again when I was 19 in my parents salt-water pool and had severe coughing fits both during and after workouts. Although the coughing sucked, I still found it productive in getting up mucus and can confidently say for me it was more effective than the Vest in clearing secretions.

Since then I stopped swimming and went back to my vest because I moved out of my parents house and it's hard to find an adult swimming league in my area. I need to get some kind of exersize routine going again because it really does benefit you and after not doing it for a while you can really start to feel the affects.

static

My mom started me on our local recreational swim team when I was 5. From 5-17 (when I was on the swim team), I never had any problems with a chlorinated pool and CF (and I remember they really liked to keep that pool chlorinated).

However, I started swimming again when I was 19 in my parents salt-water pool and had severe coughing fits both during and after workouts. Although the coughing sucked, I still found it productive in getting up mucus and can confidently say for me it was more effective than the Vest in clearing secretions.

Since then I stopped swimming and went back to my vest because I moved out of my parents house and it's hard to find an adult swimming league in my area. I need to get some kind of exersize routine going again because it really does benefit you and after not doing it for a while you can really start to feel the affects.

static

static

static

<br />
<br />However, I started swimming again when I was 19 in my parents salt-water pool and had severe coughing fits both during and after workouts. Although the coughing sucked, I still found it productive in getting up mucus and can confidently say for me it was more effective than the Vest in clearing secretions.
<br />
<br />Since then I stopped swimming and went back to my vest because I moved out of my parents house and it's hard to find an adult swimming league in my area. I need to get some kind of exersize routine going again because it really does benefit you and after not doing it for a while you can really start to feel the affects.