Tami's (Izemmom) Emily in Hospital

izemmom

As you know from Mary's post (Thanks,Mary!) we are home. Emily is nowhere near back to normal. Still very bloated in the tummy, legs and feet. She has had bursts of energy throughout the day, enough to crawl around a little and play for a few minutes at a time. But, we both spent most of the day nappping togehter on the couch. I am exhausted. I can tell that I need to get "tougher" about hospital stays. This one took everything out of me, and it was only three days! I will probably blog about our stay sometime this weekend. I go back to work tomorrow (Dad will be home with Em.....that's a blog in itself!). Thanks to everyone for your thoughts. They were just what we needed!

izemmom

As you know from Mary's post (Thanks,Mary!) we are home. Emily is nowhere near back to normal. Still very bloated in the tummy, legs and feet. She has had bursts of energy throughout the day, enough to crawl around a little and play for a few minutes at a time. But, we both spent most of the day nappping togehter on the couch. I am exhausted. I can tell that I need to get "tougher" about hospital stays. This one took everything out of me, and it was only three days! I will probably blog about our stay sometime this weekend. I go back to work tomorrow (Dad will be home with Em.....that's a blog in itself!). Thanks to everyone for your thoughts. They were just what we needed!

izemmom

Seana30

Tami,

Glad to hear you are home. Hospital stays are so draining and emotionally exhasting!

Your family is in my thoughts!!

Seana

Seana30

Tami,

Glad to hear you are home. Hospital stays are so draining and emotionally exhasting!

Seana

Seana30

Tami,

Seana