Thank You

krisgabes

Rami- I think we may have crossed paths on here a few times. I just want you to know that I am thinking and praying for you. Love always- Kristen

krisgabes

Rami- I think we may have crossed paths on here a few times. I just want you to know that I am thinking and praying for you. Love always- Kristen

azdesertrat

May God bless & be with you. I hope when my time comes I can face it as bravely & dignified as you are.
Believe me when I say you're in my thoughts & prayers.

azdesertrat

May God bless & be with you. I hope when my time comes I can face it as bravely & dignified as you are.

azdesertrat

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Rami, Thank you for being an important member of the family here. I hope the remainder of your walk with this nasty illness is smooth. Peace to you.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Rami, Thank you for being an important member of the family here. I hope the remainder of your walk with this nasty illness is smooth. Peace to you.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Gnome

<br>I don't think we have communicated with each other but I rememberreading your posts from time to time. It doesn't really matter if I know the person or not I always get a littlesad for them when this happens.Hope your next journey is peaceful.Will pray for you.

Gnome

<br>I don't think we have communicated with each other but I rememberreading your posts from time to time. It doesn't really matter if I know the person or not I always get a littlesad for them when this happens.Hope your next journey is peaceful.Will pray for you.

Gnome

kiwilady

Rami, I have read many of your posts, you have made an impact with many of us here, thank you.
May you have strength for the journey ahead.

Eileen.

kiwilady

Rami, I have read many of your posts, you have made an impact with many of us here, thank you.

Eileen.

kiwilady

Eileen.