The city in which you live....

ladybug

Thanks, everyone!

<b>Dayton, OH and the Stanford/San Francisco area clinics</b> have just been thrown into the mix. Any takers?? Would love some info. on the center and the city AND answers to my above questions. Thanks.

Also, for those of you who like in Europe, on the OFF chance we could go there for two years, does <b>London</b> or the <b>Ramstein AFB area</b> have a good CF center? What is the care like? Same questions as above, I guess. Thanks.

ladybug

Thanks, everyone!

<b>Dayton, OH and the Stanford/San Francisco area clinics</b> have just been thrown into the mix. Any takers?? Would love some info. on the center and the city AND answers to my above questions. Thanks.

Also, for those of you who like in Europe, on the OFF chance we could go there for two years, does <b>London</b> or the <b>Ramstein AFB area</b> have a good CF center? What is the care like? Same questions as above, I guess. Thanks.

ladybug

Thanks, everyone!

ladybug

Thanks, everyone!

ladybug

Thanks, everyone!
<br />
<br /><b>Dayton, OH and the Stanford/San Francisco area clinics</b> have just been thrown into the mix. Any takers?? Would love some info. on the center and the city AND answers to my above questions. Thanks.
<br />
<br />Also, for those of you who like in Europe, on the OFF chance we could go there for two years, does <b>London</b> or the <b>Ramstein AFB area</b> have a good CF center? What is the care like? Same questions as above, I guess. Thanks.