The Picky Eater Strikes Again

OperaMama

We pre-mix some canola oil in with the ketchup on his plate, just to get that added fat with all the salt and lycopene...

OperaMama

We pre-mix some canola oil in with the ketchup on his plate, just to get that added fat with all the salt and lycopene...

OperaMama

OperaMama

OperaMama

ktsmom

Ketchup on scrambled eggs is <b>awesome</b> and when I was little I also ate ketchup on mashed potatoes (not as aweseome, now that I'm a grownup).

ktsmom

Ketchup on scrambled eggs is <b>awesome</b> and when I was little I also ate ketchup on mashed potatoes (not as aweseome, now that I'm a grownup).

ktsmom

ktsmom

ktsmom

clawson5104

I used to eat ketchup on scrambled eggs too!! good stuff. and hashbrowns and even corn. yep that's right corn. i would eat ketchup from a spoon & butter from a spoon. saltine crackers with butter were THE BEST snack over cookies when i was a kid. kinda scary.....though, i haven't been tested, and my boys that have not been tested yet are like that too. my one cfer does prefer chips and french onion dip over cookies anyday and definitely saltines. something to think on. and my boys are serious sweaters as am I. whole nother story, sorry. my mom and oldest brother used to eat ketchup on EVERY meat, EVERY potato, (including scalloped) and some vegetables. I have grown into A1, terryaki, and some ketchup now though. so proud of me. but still lovin' the butter..lol.

clawson5104

I used to eat ketchup on scrambled eggs too!! good stuff. and hashbrowns and even corn. yep that's right corn. i would eat ketchup from a spoon & butter from a spoon. saltine crackers with butter were THE BEST snack over cookies when i was a kid. kinda scary.....though, i haven't been tested, and my boys that have not been tested yet are like that too. my one cfer does prefer chips and french onion dip over cookies anyday and definitely saltines. something to think on. and my boys are serious sweaters as am I. whole nother story, sorry. my mom and oldest brother used to eat ketchup on EVERY meat, EVERY potato, (including scalloped) and some vegetables. I have grown into A1, terryaki, and some ketchup now though. so proud of me. but still lovin' the butter..lol.

clawson5104

clawson5104

clawson5104

sweetwhite30

when isaiah gets like that i make him his special sandwhich...It is bolonga with mayo ketchup and sourcream and onion chips and he eats 2, tons of cals,tons of fat and with chocolate milk it serves some good nutrition as far as cf needs go for cals....

sweetwhite30

when isaiah gets like that i make him his special sandwhich...It is bolonga with mayo ketchup and sourcream and onion chips and he eats 2, tons of cals,tons of fat and with chocolate milk it serves some good nutrition as far as cf needs go for cals....

sweetwhite30

sweetwhite30

sweetwhite30