The Vest Frequency & Pressure for children

ehtansky21

Saveferris has some letters from Dr Warrick that give some great info. Dr Warrick is the one who came up with the vest I believe.
He says to vary the frequency and and pressure. Go low pressure with high frequency and high pressure with low frequency. I just played with the machine to see the highest settings Ethan could handle, then programmed it....14 hz, 4 pressure for 6 minutes, 12 hz, 5 pressure for 3 minutes, 10 hertz, 6 pressure for 2 minutes, 8 hertz, 5 pressure for 2 minutes, 8 hertz, 7 pressure for 2 minutes, 10 hertz, 6 pressure for 2 minutes, 12 hertz, 5 pressure for 3 minutes, 14 hertz, 4 pressure for 3 minutes

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

Saveferris has some letters from Dr Warrick that give some great info. Dr Warrick is the one who came up with the vest I believe.
He says to vary the frequency and and pressure. Go low pressure with high frequency and high pressure with low frequency. I just played with the machine to see the highest settings Ethan could handle, then programmed it....14 hz, 4 pressure for 6 minutes, 12 hz, 5 pressure for 3 minutes, 10 hertz, 6 pressure for 2 minutes, 8 hertz, 5 pressure for 2 minutes, 8 hertz, 7 pressure for 2 minutes, 10 hertz, 6 pressure for 2 minutes, 12 hertz, 5 pressure for 3 minutes, 14 hertz, 4 pressure for 3 minutes

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

<br />He says to vary the frequency and and pressure. Go low pressure with high frequency and high pressure with low frequency. I just played with the machine to see the highest settings Ethan could handle, then programmed it....14 hz, 4 pressure for 6 minutes, 12 hz, 5 pressure for 3 minutes, 10 hertz, 6 pressure for 2 minutes, 8 hertz, 5 pressure for 2 minutes, 8 hertz, 7 pressure for 2 minutes, 10 hertz, 6 pressure for 2 minutes, 12 hertz, 5 pressure for 3 minutes, 14 hertz, 4 pressure for 3 minutes
<br />
<br />blessings,
<br />missa

S

sdelorenzo

Yes, Dr. Warwick invented the vest. We took my kids twice to visit with him. He does say it is very important to move the frequency often to make sure all of the parts of the lungs are treated. The highest pressure that the child is comfortable is what should be used. I have a chart of his recommendations. If you want me to e-mail it to you, send me an e-mail at sdelorenzo@sbcglobal.net
Sharon, mom of Sophia, 7 and Jack, 5 both with cf, Grant, three months no cf

S

sdelorenzo

Yes, Dr. Warwick invented the vest. We took my kids twice to visit with him. He does say it is very important to move the frequency often to make sure all of the parts of the lungs are treated. The highest pressure that the child is comfortable is what should be used. I have a chart of his recommendations. If you want me to e-mail it to you, send me an e-mail at sdelorenzo@sbcglobal.net

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

<br />Sharon, mom of Sophia, 7 and Jack, 5 both with cf, Grant, three months no cf

hmw

Emily's almost 8 and 46lbs and has been using the vest for about 3 months or so. She uses it for 20min twice a day; more when sick. Like Liza, we start Emily high and it slows down in frequency as the session progresses. The pressure is at 4 and she starts at 14 and runs in 4min increments down to 10.

hmw

Emily's almost 8 and 46lbs and has been using the vest for about 3 months or so. She uses it for 20min twice a day; more when sick. Like Liza, we start Emily high and it slows down in frequency as the session progresses. The pressure is at 4 and she starts at 14 and runs in 4min increments down to 10.

hmw

hmw

hmw