The Vest Frequency & Pressure for children

JennyCoulon

Our oldest is 9 and our youngest is 3 years old. Our 9 yr. old has the settings of 10, 12, 14 for 10 mins each for the first number and then the middle number which I believe is the pressure is 5, our youngest does 8, 10, 12 for 10 mins with pressure at 5.

I would check and see what the CF Clinic suggests. Also remember to start with the lower number and then go up so it helps to get the muscus in the lower lobes up and then as you turn it up helps to get it up more and then out. Hope this is helpful. thanks

JennyCoulon

Our oldest is 9 and our youngest is 3 years old. Our 9 yr. old has the settings of 10, 12, 14 for 10 mins each for the first number and then the middle number which I believe is the pressure is 5, our youngest does 8, 10, 12 for 10 mins with pressure at 5.

I would check and see what the CF Clinic suggests. Also remember to start with the lower number and then go up so it helps to get the muscus in the lower lobes up and then as you turn it up helps to get it up more and then out. Hope this is helpful. thanks

JennyCoulon

JennyCoulon

JennyCoulon

<br />
<br />I would check and see what the CF Clinic suggests. Also remember to start with the lower number and then go up so it helps to get the muscus in the lower lobes up and then as you turn it up helps to get it up more and then out. Hope this is helpful. thanks