the vest has arrived...yay!

rubiesmom

we just got Rubies vest yesterday and we are so happy. Rubie loves it, she thinks it's fun. She sings when she has it on and loves to make funny noises. It's easier to work than we thought it would be. One more thing to add to our daily routine, the night session is easy, getting her up 30min earlier in the morning is the hard part. Hope you all are doing well. I'm very excited and I wanted to share.

mom to Rubie 6 (w/cf)

rubiesmom

we just got Rubies vest yesterday and we are so happy. Rubie loves it, she thinks it's fun. She sings when she has it on and loves to make funny noises. It's easier to work than we thought it would be. One more thing to add to our daily routine, the night session is easy, getting her up 30min earlier in the morning is the hard part. Hope you all are doing well. I'm very excited and I wanted to share.

mom to Rubie 6 (w/cf)

rubiesmom

mom to Rubie 6 (w/cf)

mommy2cass

Thats wonderful news! I know how happy you are feeling. I just had to share when Cass got her vest 2wks ago. She is doing Great with it as well! Cass loves to sing and make funny noises with it too. I am still so happy and proud of her! It really makes things alot easier.
Thanks for sharing!

mommy2cass

Thats wonderful news! I know how happy you are feeling. I just had to share when Cass got her vest 2wks ago. She is doing Great with it as well! Cass loves to sing and make funny noises with it too. I am still so happy and proud of her! It really makes things alot easier.
Thanks for sharing!

mommy2cass

Thanks for sharing!

M

Mommafirst

We just got ours last week too!! It is wonderful!!! I hope Rubie continues to enjoy it and her treatments, compliance is everything -- and making it enjoyable will really increase compliance!!!

M

Mommafirst

We just got ours last week too!! It is wonderful!!! I hope Rubie continues to enjoy it and her treatments, compliance is everything -- and making it enjoyable will really increase compliance!!!

M

Mommafirst

ViviansMom

GRATZ, to all of you , the vest is indeed a God sent the best thing we ever gotten we went from going to the hospital every other month to not being there in 5 years. My daughter use to me nosey to, I don't always wake her up to do it; if you have the was you can slip that on them hook up the vest and they will sleep right threw it I can't tell you how many times my daughter has went to sleep doing her vest.
Good Luck to you all .
Carol

ViviansMom

GRATZ, to all of you , the vest is indeed a God sent the best thing we ever gotten we went from going to the hospital every other month to not being there in 5 years. My daughter use to me nosey to, I don't always wake her up to do it; if you have the was you can slip that on them hook up the vest and they will sleep right threw it I can't tell you how many times my daughter has went to sleep doing her vest.
Good Luck to you all .
Carol

ViviansMom

Good Luck to you all .
Carol

rubiesmom

Rubie got the Hill Rom vest and it's a blessing. Thank you all for sharing your thoughts and taking the time to reply to me.

rubiesmom

Rubie got the Hill Rom vest and it's a blessing. Thank you all for sharing your thoughts and taking the time to reply to me.

rubiesmom

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
The only problem we've really had with DS and compliance with the vest is the last treatment of the evening because he knows that afterwards he goes to bed -- we let him watch whatever he wants on tv, he has a snack, we hang out with him and play, but he tells us he's "scared". Once we get it on him he's fine, and he doesn't give us problems with the other two treatments, just that one.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
The only problem we've really had with DS and compliance with the vest is the last treatment of the evening because he knows that afterwards he goes to bed -- we let him watch whatever he wants on tv, he has a snack, we hang out with him and play, but he tells us he's "scared". Once we get it on him he's fine, and he doesn't give us problems with the other two treatments, just that one.