The Vest while sleeping

NoExcuses

If done correctly, there should be concious coughing every 5 minutes or so while using the Vest. Again I'll refer you to my blog.

Debbie - for settings, I'll refer you to my blog with Dr. Warwick's letter.

NoExcuses

If done correctly, there should be concious coughing every 5 minutes or so while using the Vest. Again I'll refer you to my blog.

Debbie - for settings, I'll refer you to my blog with Dr. Warwick's letter.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Last night ds crashed before his final treatment of the night. So I asked DH if we should beat him manually or strap on the vest. We tried the vest and he slept thru is. So I guess in a pinch when I'm on my own and pressed for time I can do that in the morning. I still kinda like doing the CPT in the morning though.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Last night ds crashed before his final treatment of the night. So I asked DH if we should beat him manually or strap on the vest. We tried the vest and he slept thru is. So I guess in a pinch when I'm on my own and pressed for time I can do that in the morning. I still kinda like doing the CPT in the morning though.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Flipper

When we come home late some nights and still need to do a treatment my girls will sleep right throw it and sometimes when there not filling the best I'll have my hubby put the vest on when he gets of work at 2am they don't seem to mined it.

Flipper

When we come home late some nights and still need to do a treatment my girls will sleep right throw it and sometimes when there not filling the best I'll have my hubby put the vest on when he gets of work at 2am they don't seem to mined it.

Flipper