This is for those exercisers

BaylorCrew07

I swam competitively for over 10 years and swimming REALLY cleans me out. Running also helps me cough up stuff, but I seemed to really clear out my sinuses (for some reason) when I went swimming a lot. best of luck!

BaylorCrew07

I swam competitively for over 10 years and swimming REALLY cleans me out. Running also helps me cough up stuff, but I seemed to really clear out my sinuses (for some reason) when I went swimming a lot. best of luck!

CowTown

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>ladybug</b></i>

WOW, I run a mile in about 11 minutes.... not 9... good for the 9 minute mile though! YAY! That's great!
</end quote></div>

Very nice!! I'm working towards that - yah right!
I'm at 1 mile in 18 minutes. I like seeing what others can do, makes me want to keep pushing myself.

CowTown

WOW, I run a mile in about 11 minutes.... not 9... good for the 9 minute mile though! YAY! That's great!
</end quote></div>

I'm at 1 mile in 18 minutes. I like seeing what others can do, makes me want to keep pushing myself.

CowTown

</end quote></div>

cfkellygirl

I have worked out everyday for about 2 weeks now. I usually run or do the elyptical's for 20-25 mins then i lift weights for a while. I do that 3 times a week and the other day's I am on a club water polo team and I swim on sunday's at the gym. Water polo and swimming help alot, and so do the weights. Not only do they make you stonger so that when you are sick you are still in heathy shape but they make me cough alot. I am not fast at running so in the 20 mins I would maybe run 2 miles or even less. I don't care how fast I can do it..more that I was able to do it. But I am glad that you exercise I find day's that I skip i feel sick and lost without clearing my lungs. Keep up the good work!!

cfkellygirl

I have worked out everyday for about 2 weeks now. I usually run or do the elyptical's for 20-25 mins then i lift weights for a while. I do that 3 times a week and the other day's I am on a club water polo team and I swim on sunday's at the gym. Water polo and swimming help alot, and so do the weights. Not only do they make you stonger so that when you are sick you are still in heathy shape but they make me cough alot. I am not fast at running so in the 20 mins I would maybe run 2 miles or even less. I don't care how fast I can do it..more that I was able to do it. But I am glad that you exercise I find day's that I skip i feel sick and lost without clearing my lungs. Keep up the good work!!

cfkellygirl

ladybug

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>MyNewfy</b></i>

</end quote></div>

I'm at 1 mile in 18 minutes. I like seeing what others can do, makes me want to keep pushing myself.</end quote></div>

Kelly, I agree totally! (and 18 minutes is still good!).... I find seeing other CFers able to run a mile (or whatever they do) ridiculously fast shows me it CAN be done! These exercise posts are usually GREAT motivators for me.

ladybug

</end quote></div>

I'm at 1 mile in 18 minutes. I like seeing what others can do, makes me want to keep pushing myself.</end quote></div>

Kelly, I agree totally! (and 18 minutes is still good!).... I find seeing other CFers able to run a mile (or whatever they do) ridiculously fast shows me it CAN be done! These exercise posts are usually GREAT motivators for me.

ladybug

</end quote></div>

jfarel

I've been taking prednisone for 5 days and I went from walking 1 mile in like 22-24 minutes to down to around 18. What a difference! I know I could improve more, but this my last day of prednisone. Hopefully, I continue to progress. This is best I've felt in probably 6 months maybe more. I even walked for a time at 4.2 mph! Its so nice when your legs get tired before your lungs. Thats a first for me in some time. Sooo much energy the last couple days. I wish I could take prednisone long term. Bummer.

jfarel

I've been taking prednisone for 5 days and I went from walking 1 mile in like 22-24 minutes to down to around 18. What a difference! I know I could improve more, but this my last day of prednisone. Hopefully, I continue to progress. This is best I've felt in probably 6 months maybe more. I even walked for a time at 4.2 mph! Its so nice when your legs get tired before your lungs. Thats a first for me in some time. Sooo much energy the last couple days. I wish I could take prednisone long term. Bummer.

jfarel