Dave 31 w/cf

Daverog75

Does the Saline irritate your lungs or airways at all? I have tried
Tobramycin and Colistin and they irritated my lungs to the point
that I had to stop taking it.<br>
<br>
Dave 31 w/cf

princessjdc

When you first start taking hypertonic saline it will make you cough, but then youll get use to it. I dont cough hardly any more with it, once in awhile I will, but sometimes Ill huff or cough on my own and try and see if I cant cough anything up, I never can but others can. Its worth a shot, I use 7% but others use 3% thats not as strong tho as the 7%.

princessjdc

When you first start taking hypertonic saline it will make you cough, but then youll get use to it. I dont cough hardly any more with it, once in awhile I will, but sometimes Ill huff or cough on my own and try and see if I cant cough anything up, I never can but others can. Its worth a shot, I use 7% but others use 3% thats not as strong tho as the 7%.

princessjdc