This is the Internet!

Lilith

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>cf4life</b></i>

If one thinks this can be compared to support you might get from a controlled support group then you are being very naive. The internet is a public place.</end quote></div>

Ah, a voice of common sense is so nice to hear... Thank you, cf4life. I hope certain people on this forum read that part.

Lilith

If one thinks this can be compared to support you might get from a controlled support group then you are being very naive. The internet is a public place.</end quote></div>

Ah, a voice of common sense is so nice to hear... Thank you, cf4life. I hope certain people on this forum read that part.

Lilith

Seana30

I personally feel this is a tacky thread that downs everything Jeanne has worked so hard for.

Some of us come here for support, some for information, some for both. I don't understand why this has become such an issue? If you come for information, fine.....but let the people that come here for support do just that.

Amy was on a TV show a while back. This showed talked about what college she went to, told us her name, and talked with her parents. How is this any different than the internet? Someone could easily find her after watching the show.

AMY....I AM NOT TRYING TO DOWN YOU IN ANYWAY. I REMEMBER YOU ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL AND THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD EXAMPLE TO USE.

Seana

PROUD TO SHOW THE PICTURE OF MY WONDERFUL DAUGHTERS!!

Seana30

I personally feel this is a tacky thread that downs everything Jeanne has worked so hard for.

Some of us come here for support, some for information, some for both. I don't understand why this has become such an issue? If you come for information, fine.....but let the people that come here for support do just that.

Amy was on a TV show a while back. This showed talked about what college she went to, told us her name, and talked with her parents. How is this any different than the internet? Someone could easily find her after watching the show.

AMY....I AM NOT TRYING TO DOWN YOU IN ANYWAY. I REMEMBER YOU ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL AND THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD EXAMPLE TO USE.

Seana

Seana30

Seana

Emily65Roses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>2perfectboys</b></i>
Everyone wants to wine, about people wanting to have their opinion, and I have never said I don't think they shouldn't. I have never called out Emily, but have actually complemented her on the experiences she shares. </end quote></div>

Just wondering what this thread has to do with me???

Emily65Roses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>2perfectboys</b></i>
Everyone wants to wine, about people wanting to have their opinion, and I have never said I don't think they shouldn't. I have never called out Emily, but have actually complemented her on the experiences she shares. </end quote></div>

Emily65Roses

LisaV

Chill.
This may be a support forum, but it is still just the Internet.
And we have our own Flame Warriors (see <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/">http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/</a> to find out who you are).
Lots of support on a bad day. Lots of fun on a rainy boring day.
Love me or hate me (or anyone else up here) but don't take us too seriously. Don't confuse us with the ones who care for you in the real 3-d land. We won't be there to wipe your eyes when you cry, wet your lips while your dying, or tickle you till you laugh. It's your relationships with your 3d folks that really matters.
Take care all....

LisaV

Chill.
And we have our own Flame Warriors (see <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/">http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/</a> to find out who you are).
Love me or hate me (or anyone else up here) but don't take us too seriously. Don't confuse us with the ones who care for you in the real 3-d land. We won't be there to wipe your eyes when you cry, wet your lips while your dying, or tickle you till you laugh. It's your relationships with your 3d folks that really matters.
Take care all....

LisaV

Chill.
Take care all....

2perfectboys

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Emily65Roses</b></i>

Just wondering what this thread has to do with me???</end quote></div>

sorry, I should have referrenced the secod part of Julies post and to the original poster that wants people to take things with a grain of salt and how bars are full of different opinions, yes they are, and I wish I was at one discussing this now. So I was just commenting more on opinions and delivery of them. I share some of the same opinions with Amy, probably agree more than disagree, but I don't judge or belittle others that don't agree with mine. Just because I am positive doesn't mean I am in denial and have zero perspective of what this disease can bring which Amy has told me. I am well aware, but I can't change the future and am happy living for the day and making my child feel normal. I would not risk having a second child that had CF, and took measures to assure this on my second child, but that was what was the right choice for me.

2perfectboys

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Emily65Roses</b></i>

sorry, I should have referrenced the secod part of Julies post and to the original poster that wants people to take things with a grain of salt and how bars are full of different opinions, yes they are, and I wish I was at one discussing this now. So I was just commenting more on opinions and delivery of them. I share some of the same opinions with Amy, probably agree more than disagree, but I don't judge or belittle others that don't agree with mine. Just because I am positive doesn't mean I am in denial and have zero perspective of what this disease can bring which Amy has told me. I am well aware, but I can't change the future and am happy living for the day and making my child feel normal. I would not risk having a second child that had CF, and took measures to assure this on my second child, but that was what was the right choice for me.

2perfectboys