Thumping in eardrums

my65roses4me

Hi Bree,
I am in the hospital now and when I read your post my nurse was in my room at the time.
So I asked my nurse what thumping in the ears could mean or what may cause it. He says that the most common things that cause that is high blood pressure and antibiotics. So I thought I would let you know what he said.
I hope you figure this out soon.
I sometimes get thumping in my ears too and never thought much of it because its not painful or bothersome, its just there. So since it never has bothered me much, I never gave it much thought. But I will mention it to my dr and see what he says too.
Keep us posted.

my65roses4me

Hi Bree,
I am in the hospital now and when I read your post my nurse was in my room at the time.
So I asked my nurse what thumping in the ears could mean or what may cause it. He says that the most common things that cause that is high blood pressure and antibiotics. So I thought I would let you know what he said.
I sometimes get thumping in my ears too and never thought much of it because its not painful or bothersome, its just there. So since it never has bothered me much, I never gave it much thought. But I will mention it to my dr and see what he says too.
Keep us posted.

my65roses4me

Hi Bree,
Keep us posted.

my65roses4me

Hi Bree,
Keep us posted.

my65roses4me

Hi Bree,
Keep us posted.

Breezy

Awesome! Thanx so much guys! Your responses are very helpful!! my65roses4me, that makes a lot of sense that it could be high blood pressure and abx. I have to go for my IV next week so i will mention it then. Like i stated originally, my doctor said there is no problem with me discontinuing this med. She prescribed it for me to just try, but if i had probs or just didn't find it beneficial, there was no prob in stopping it. I think i will stop it and see how i feel, and if i feel worse i will go back on it.

Thanx again everyone! *big hug*

Breezy

Awesome! Thanx so much guys! Your responses are very helpful!! my65roses4me, that makes a lot of sense that it could be high blood pressure and abx. I have to go for my IV next week so i will mention it then. Like i stated originally, my doctor said there is no problem with me discontinuing this med. She prescribed it for me to just try, but if i had probs or just didn't find it beneficial, there was no prob in stopping it. I think i will stop it and see how i feel, and if i feel worse i will go back on it.

Breezy

Breezy

Breezy