Time for oxygen?

lightNlife

I'm looking for some advice about how I can tell if I need to be on supplemental oxygen. I've been feeling quite SOB again lately and I seem to get winded during the most basic things.

I had a nocturnal desaturation test before. Is there another test that they do to see if you need oxygen at random times during the day? I know that sats can fluctuate.

I guess I'm wondering how things went for you when it was time to get some O2.

lightNlife

I'm looking for some advice about how I can tell if I need to be on supplemental oxygen. I've been feeling quite SOB again lately and I seem to get winded during the most basic things.

I had a nocturnal desaturation test before. Is there another test that they do to see if you need oxygen at random times during the day? I know that sats can fluctuate.

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

<br />
<br />I had a nocturnal desaturation test before. Is there another test that they do to see if you need oxygen at random times during the day? I know that sats can fluctuate.
<br />
<br />I guess I'm wondering how things went for you when it was time to get some O2.

F

fr3ak

6 minute walk test will tell if your desatting during exercise...

How did the over night oximetry go?

F

fr3ak

F

fr3ak

F

fr3ak

F

fr3ak

<br />
<br />How did the over night oximetry go?

F

fr3ak

Just wanted to add,

I started getting morning headaches which is common with rising Co2, which was when I was sent to have an overnight oximetry, which showed I was desatting through the night. I was on over night O2 for 3 years before I went onto full time oxygen...

Full time 02 was issued after the 6 minute walk test, which again showed desatting. I also have crap o2 just on room air, as well as major daily bleeds, all of which contributed to bad o2 sats...

Tried bipap but the pressue made my lungs bleed, so I was unable to use it

F

fr3ak

Just wanted to add,

I started getting morning headaches which is common with rising Co2, which was when I was sent to have an overnight oximetry, which showed I was desatting through the night. I was on over night O2 for 3 years before I went onto full time oxygen...

Full time 02 was issued after the 6 minute walk test, which again showed desatting. I also have crap o2 just on room air, as well as major daily bleeds, all of which contributed to bad o2 sats...

F

fr3ak

Just wanted to add,

F

fr3ak

Just wanted to add,

F

fr3ak

Just wanted to add,
<br />
<br />I started getting morning headaches which is common with rising Co2, which was when I was sent to have an overnight oximetry, which showed I was desatting through the night. I was on over night O2 for 3 years before I went onto full time oxygen...
<br />
<br />Full time 02 was issued after the 6 minute walk test, which again showed desatting. I also have crap o2 just on room air, as well as major daily bleeds, all of which contributed to bad o2 sats...
<br />
<br />Tried bipap but the pressue made my lungs bleed, so I was unable to use it

momtoCory

Morning headaches and getting more SOB and longer to get Cory's breathing settled down is when he started wearing the oxygen more often.

momtoCory

Morning headaches and getting more SOB and longer to get Cory's breathing settled down is when he started wearing the oxygen more often.

momtoCory

momtoCory

momtoCory