Time Savers

Skye

I think this topic was covered at the CFRI conference. It has probably been discussed here before; but, do you all mind sharing your time saving tips. If any of you remember tips from the conference or where I can find that information, that would be great. I am writing an article for my center. I do remember that one of them was good compressor maintenance. Thanks for any help!

Skye

I think this topic was covered at the CFRI conference. It has probably been discussed here before; but, do you all mind sharing your time saving tips. If any of you remember tips from the conference or where I can find that information, that would be great. I am writing an article for my center. I do remember that one of them was good compressor maintenance. Thanks for any help!

Skye

Skye

Skye

PLUCKY

Is skye your name if so that is funny as it is mine as well spelled the same and everything sorry had to ask

PLUCKY

Is skye your name if so that is funny as it is mine as well spelled the same and everything sorry had to ask

PLUCKY

PLUCKY

PLUCKY

PedsNP2007

Hi,
Some time saving tips:
1. Nebs
- I will start boiling the distilled water (I use to rinse off my eflow metal part) on my way to take a shower. By the time I am done, the water is boiling and I can start my nebs.
- I will wash dishes while I am doing my eflow (or regular machine previously).
- Now that I have the eflow, I am forced to wash everything after the neb cycle so that once I wash it, no worries of cleaning nebs until the night time txts. Keeps my kitchen much more tidy!

2. Vest
- I don't have a lot of time in the morning on the days I go to work, so I will sometimes do only 30 minutes or double up to 60 minutes at night. I will watch my dvr shows, scan pics, do homework, or play on the computer.
- It's a period of "me" time where I can do absolutely nothing and not feel guilty. After all, I can't really move around to do laundry or clean the house... now, if i had an extension cord, I could move it around as I do my vest... I'll give that a try haha

3. Dr. visits
- I schedule them on days I know I should be around the office (i work in the hospital as a nurse practitioner)... I can't schedule them on days I work because (as everyone knows) visits are not QUICK. I bring work material to do or I just read -- I used to get impatient, but now I consider it a place I can relax and not worry about being late for anything.

4. Food preparation
- If I am home with my family, we'll have leftovers to split during the week
- my dad will bring home a week's worth of different foods and usually there is enough for me to take a night or two to eat.
- I am trying to break the habit of eating out with friends multiple times a week -- it is getting expensive and I don't need to eat those foods all the time -- it's hard when you associate having great conversation over an eating event.

That's all I have... Look forward to any other ideas people have.

Jenn
30 yo cf

PedsNP2007

Hi,
Some time saving tips:
1. Nebs
- I will start boiling the distilled water (I use to rinse off my eflow metal part) on my way to take a shower. By the time I am done, the water is boiling and I can start my nebs.
- Now that I have the eflow, I am forced to wash everything after the neb cycle so that once I wash it, no worries of cleaning nebs until the night time txts. Keeps my kitchen much more tidy!

2. Vest
- I don't have a lot of time in the morning on the days I go to work, so I will sometimes do only 30 minutes or double up to 60 minutes at night. I will watch my dvr shows, scan pics, do homework, or play on the computer.
- It's a period of "me" time where I can do absolutely nothing and not feel guilty. After all, I can't really move around to do laundry or clean the house... now, if i had an extension cord, I could move it around as I do my vest... I'll give that a try haha

3. Dr. visits
- I schedule them on days I know I should be around the office (i work in the hospital as a nurse practitioner)... I can't schedule them on days I work because (as everyone knows) visits are not QUICK. I bring work material to do or I just read -- I used to get impatient, but now I consider it a place I can relax and not worry about being late for anything.

4. Food preparation
- my dad will bring home a week's worth of different foods and usually there is enough for me to take a night or two to eat.
- I am trying to break the habit of eating out with friends multiple times a week -- it is getting expensive and I don't need to eat those foods all the time -- it's hard when you associate having great conversation over an eating event.

Jenn
30 yo cf

PedsNP2007

Hi,
Some time saving tips:
1. Nebs

2. Vest

3. Dr. visits

4. Food preparation

Jenn
30 yo cf

PedsNP2007

Hi,
Some time saving tips:
1. Nebs

2. Vest

3. Dr. visits

4. Food preparation

Jenn
30 yo cf

PedsNP2007

Hi,
<br />Some time saving tips:
<br />1. Nebs
<br />- I will start boiling the distilled water (I use to rinse off my eflow metal part) on my way to take a shower. By the time I am done, the water is boiling and I can start my nebs.
<br />- I will wash dishes while I am doing my eflow (or regular machine previously).
<br />- Now that I have the eflow, I am forced to wash everything after the neb cycle so that once I wash it, no worries of cleaning nebs until the night time txts. Keeps my kitchen much more tidy!
<br />
<br />2. Vest
<br />- I don't have a lot of time in the morning on the days I go to work, so I will sometimes do only 30 minutes or double up to 60 minutes at night. I will watch my dvr shows, scan pics, do homework, or play on the computer.
<br />- It's a period of "me" time where I can do absolutely nothing and not feel guilty. After all, I can't really move around to do laundry or clean the house... now, if i had an extension cord, I could move it around as I do my vest... I'll give that a try haha
<br />
<br />3. Dr. visits
<br />- I schedule them on days I know I should be around the office (i work in the hospital as a nurse practitioner)... I can't schedule them on days I work because (as everyone knows) visits are not QUICK. I bring work material to do or I just read -- I used to get impatient, but now I consider it a place I can relax and not worry about being late for anything.
<br />
<br />4. Food preparation
<br />- If I am home with my family, we'll have leftovers to split during the week
<br />- my dad will bring home a week's worth of different foods and usually there is enough for me to take a night or two to eat.
<br />- I am trying to break the habit of eating out with friends multiple times a week -- it is getting expensive and I don't need to eat those foods all the time -- it's hard when you associate having great conversation over an eating event.
<br />
<br />That's all I have... Look forward to any other ideas people have.
<br />
<br />Jenn
<br />30 yo cf

Kristen

For me, the biggest thing is multitasking while doing my nebs. I drag that thing all over the house & do it while washing dishes, folding laundry, or doing my hair. I also (thanks to suggestions from people on here) got an adapter for my car, so I can plug it in on my way to/from work. I love seeing the funny looks I get from other drivers!

Kristen

For me, the biggest thing is multitasking while doing my nebs. I drag that thing all over the house & do it while washing dishes, folding laundry, or doing my hair. I also (thanks to suggestions from people on here) got an adapter for my car, so I can plug it in on my way to/from work. I love seeing the funny looks I get from other drivers!

Kristen

Kristen

Kristen