Time to update my vest

M

moxie1

Hi,

I'm in contact with Dr. Warwick too, and I would have replied earlier, but I've been busy with our newborn foster child.

According to Dr. Warwick, the trapezoid waveform of the Respirtech vest is best for sputum production and hydrating the airways.

The early Model Vest that you have, is a square waveform, which also works well.

Dr. Warwick says that the newest models of the HillRom vest are not as good as the older models. I found that to be true when I tried to update my Model 103 for the Model 104. (Model 105 hadn't come out yet). I liked the smaller and more convenient size of the 104, but I felt like the treatments weren't as good. I did not cough up as much sputum, and generally did not feel as good.

I would say, if it's too late to get the Respirtech, at least don't throw out your old machine until you compare it to the new one.

M

moxie1

Hi,

I'm in contact with Dr. Warwick too, and I would have replied earlier, but I've been busy with our newborn foster child.

According to Dr. Warwick, the trapezoid waveform of the Respirtech vest is best for sputum production and hydrating the airways.

The early Model Vest that you have, is a square waveform, which also works well.

Dr. Warwick says that the newest models of the HillRom vest are not as good as the older models. I found that to be true when I tried to update my Model 103 for the Model 104. (Model 105 hadn't come out yet). I liked the smaller and more convenient size of the 104, but I felt like the treatments weren't as good. I did not cough up as much sputum, and generally did not feel as good.

I would say, if it's too late to get the Respirtech, at least don't throw out your old machine until you compare it to the new one.

M

moxie1

Hi,

M

moxie1

Hi,

M

moxie1

Hi,
<br />
<br />I'm in contact with Dr. Warwick too, and I would have replied earlier, but I've been busy with our newborn foster child.
<br />
<br />According to Dr. Warwick, the trapezoid waveform of the Respirtech vest is best for sputum production and hydrating the airways.
<br />
<br />The early Model Vest that you have, is a square waveform, which also works well.
<br />
<br />Dr. Warwick says that the newest models of the HillRom vest are not as good as the older models. I found that to be true when I tried to update my Model 103 for the Model 104. (Model 105 hadn't come out yet). I liked the smaller and more convenient size of the 104, but I felt like the treatments weren't as good. I did not cough up as much sputum, and generally did not feel as good.
<br />
<br />I would say, if it's too late to get the Respirtech, at least don't throw out your old machine until you compare it to the new one.