To adults and teens with CF

JosephinesMommy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Jeana</b></i>

Here is another option, even though it sounds like you may have decided. There are so many children out there that need to be adopted. I adopted my 4-year-old son when he was 2 days old and he is such a blessing to my family.</end quote></div>

Someday, maybe, we will adopt, but selfishly, I LOVED being pregnant and want to experience it all over again. We plan on foster parenting if we can at some point. Both my husband and I are police officers and know that there is a great need for foster parenting and adoption.

Again, thank you for all the reponses.

JosephinesMommy

Here is another option, even though it sounds like you may have decided. There are so many children out there that need to be adopted. I adopted my 4-year-old son when he was 2 days old and he is such a blessing to my family.</end quote></div>

Someday, maybe, we will adopt, but selfishly, I LOVED being pregnant and want to experience it all over again. We plan on foster parenting if we can at some point. Both my husband and I are police officers and know that there is a great need for foster parenting and adoption.

JosephinesMommy

JosephinesMommy

Here is another option, even though it sounds like you may have decided. There are so many children out there that need to be adopted. I adopted my 4-year-old son when he was 2 days old and he is such a blessing to my family.</end quote>

JosephinesMommy

<br />
<br />Here is another option, even though it sounds like you may have decided. There are so many children out there that need to be adopted. I adopted my 4-year-old son when he was 2 days old and he is such a blessing to my family.</end quote>
<br />
<br />Someday, maybe, we will adopt, but selfishly, I LOVED being pregnant and want to experience it all over again. We plan on foster parenting if we can at some point. Both my husband and I are police officers and know that there is a great need for foster parenting and adoption.
<br />
<br />Again, thank you for all the reponses.