To "Make-A-Wish" or Not

lightNlife

To

Personally, I'm not in favor of it. If it were my kid, I'd teach him to dream big dreams and work hard at fulfilling them on his own. That's how my parents raised me, and I think I'm a stronger person (and a better fighter with the CF) because of it.

Still, that's only my point of view, and I see that I'm in the minority on this one. I'm a stubborn sort of person, and I generally disfavor anything that gives preferential treatment when it's not a necessity. That's not to say that Make-A-Wish and things like that shouldn't be done. It's a case by case basis.

So, do what you think would be overall best for your family and your situation. Kudos for actually contemplating this issue instead of treating it as a CF "rite of passage".

lightNlife

To

Personally, I'm not in favor of it. If it were my kid, I'd teach him to dream big dreams and work hard at fulfilling them on his own. That's how my parents raised me, and I think I'm a stronger person (and a better fighter with the CF) because of it.

Still, that's only my point of view, and I see that I'm in the minority on this one. I'm a stubborn sort of person, and I generally disfavor anything that gives preferential treatment when it's not a necessity. That's not to say that Make-A-Wish and things like that shouldn't be done. It's a case by case basis.

So, do what you think would be overall best for your family and your situation. Kudos for actually contemplating this issue instead of treating it as a CF "rite of passage".