To take the 1 in 4 chance?

tmoss

I have been visiting this forum for a while now, but have only posted a couple of times...

My husband and I have a 2 1/2 year old son, Aiden, who was diagnosed with CF during my pregnancy. We have been fortunate so far that he has been doing extremely well. He is such a blessing!

I knew I wanted another child, but struggled with the decision on having another since ther was a 1 in 4 chance of another with CF. My husband and I did a lot of praying and had many discussions with doctors, counselors and each other and came to the decision to try naturally and have one more child. (I understand many people do not agree with this, but it was a personal decision we felt at peace with.)

On September 21st we had a baby girl (NO CF). My husband and I will not have anymore children as I feel our family is complete and God has blessed us so much!

I total understand this is an extremely sensative topic. My thoughts are that it is a very personal decision and anyone considering having another child should be 100% at peace and confident in that decision, regardless of the outcome.

tmoss

I have been visiting this forum for a while now, but have only posted a couple of times...

My husband and I have a 2 1/2 year old son, Aiden, who was diagnosed with CF during my pregnancy. We have been fortunate so far that he has been doing extremely well. He is such a blessing!

I knew I wanted another child, but struggled with the decision on having another since ther was a 1 in 4 chance of another with CF. My husband and I did a lot of praying and had many discussions with doctors, counselors and each other and came to the decision to try naturally and have one more child. (I understand many people do not agree with this, but it was a personal decision we felt at peace with.)

On September 21st we had a baby girl (NO CF). My husband and I will not have anymore children as I feel our family is complete and God has blessed us so much!

I total understand this is an extremely sensative topic. My thoughts are that it is a very personal decision and anyone considering having another child should be 100% at peace and confident in that decision, regardless of the outcome.

tmoss

tmoss

tmoss