tobi and night sweats

jdubbs

Does anyone get night sweats from Tobi? I started it last night and I had to change clothes about 5 times during the night. I have had night sweats before but had never connected it to Tobi. Thanks.

jdubbs

Does anyone get night sweats from Tobi? I started it last night and I had to change clothes about 5 times during the night. I have had night sweats before but had never connected it to Tobi. Thanks.

jdubbs

jdubbs

jdubbs

T

theDUDE

i am on TOBI every other month, that has never happened to me, the only side effect i get is nausea (sometimes) in the morning. Talk to ur doc

T

theDUDE

i am on TOBI every other month, that has never happened to me, the only side effect i get is nausea (sometimes) in the morning. Talk to ur doc

T

theDUDE

T

theDUDE

T

theDUDE

Mockingbird

I have had night sweats from TOBI before and it usually has a distinct smell to it. I think it kind of smells like cat pee, but my nose doesn't work that great, so it may smell different to other people.

I'm not sure the TOBI is actually causing the night sweats; I think they may be from infection and I just happen to be on TOBI at the time.

Mockingbird

I have had night sweats from TOBI before and it usually has a distinct smell to it. I think it kind of smells like cat pee, but my nose doesn't work that great, so it may smell different to other people.

I'm not sure the TOBI is actually causing the night sweats; I think they may be from infection and I just happen to be on TOBI at the time.

Mockingbird

Mockingbird

Mockingbird

<br />
<br />I'm not sure the TOBI is actually causing the night sweats; I think they may be from infection and I just happen to be on TOBI at the time.

CFHockeyMom

Sean started Tobi a couple of weeks ago and is complaining of night sweats. It's pretty severe too... he actually soaked through his pillow.

CFHockeyMom

Sean started Tobi a couple of weeks ago and is complaining of night sweats. It's pretty severe too... he actually soaked through his pillow.

CFHockeyMom

CFHockeyMom

CFHockeyMom

<br />