Tobra toxicity

CaliSally

Is it possible to experience side effects of Tobra (dizziness, or even kidney related stuff etc) even when the peak and troughs are within normal range?

Typically do they still treat with Tobra when the patient is showing signs of toxicity?

CaliSally

Is it possible to experience side effects of Tobra (dizziness, or even kidney related stuff etc) even when the peak and troughs are within normal range?

Typically do they still treat with Tobra when the patient is showing signs of toxicity?

CaliSally

CaliSally

CaliSally

<br />
<br />Typically do they still treat with Tobra when the patient is showing signs of toxicity?

JazzysMom

I had an issue a few years back with the this. My levels & hearing test were fine, but my head wasnt.

Once they finally stopped the Tobra & it leveled out in my system, I was fine. I have used Tobra since with no problems. I think sometimes our systems just cant handle it no matter what the testing says.

JazzysMom

I had an issue a few years back with the this. My levels & hearing test were fine, but my head wasnt.

Once they finally stopped the Tobra & it leveled out in my system, I was fine. I have used Tobra since with no problems. I think sometimes our systems just cant handle it no matter what the testing says.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />Once they finally stopped the Tobra & it leveled out in my system, I was fine. I have used Tobra since with no problems. I think sometimes our systems just cant handle it no matter what the testing says.

shallowwaters

im not sure about the kindey failure, but i know i had problems with ringing in my ears even though the hearing test came back normal. i also get the tingling in the face and extremities from the tobra. im currently on it and it seems like they have to keep lowering my dose the more i take it almost as if my body isnt handling it very well anymore.

shallowwaters

im not sure about the kindey failure, but i know i had problems with ringing in my ears even though the hearing test came back normal. i also get the tingling in the face and extremities from the tobra. im currently on it and it seems like they have to keep lowering my dose the more i take it almost as if my body isnt handling it very well anymore.

shallowwaters

shallowwaters

shallowwaters

<br />

shallowwaters

shallowwaters

shallowwaters

shallowwaters

shallowwaters

<br />