Tobra toxicity

AnD

I've had issues with IV tobra in the past- dizziness/vertigo that- the first time I had problems- took almost a year to go away. I have also had issues with spiking fevers while I was on it, and usually the vertigo/fever spikes would be at their worst within a few minutes to a half an hour after starting a tobra dose. Next time I need IV's, I'm going to ask if I can do Tobi and 2 other IV meds, instead of tobra or anything else that ends with "mycin" (vanco, etc...).

AnD

I've had issues with IV tobra in the past- dizziness/vertigo that- the first time I had problems- took almost a year to go away. I have also had issues with spiking fevers while I was on it, and usually the vertigo/fever spikes would be at their worst within a few minutes to a half an hour after starting a tobra dose. Next time I need IV's, I'm going to ask if I can do Tobi and 2 other IV meds, instead of tobra or anything else that ends with "mycin" (vanco, etc...).

AnD

AnD

AnD