Today is My 13th Anniversary

Transplantmommy

Congrats Matthews! That is totally awesome and I hope to get that far!
<br />
<br />Scars....yes, EnergyGal (Risa) has had two double lung transplants.

Scars

wow...2 double lung xplants...up until a year ago I didnt think that could be possible. My doctor asked me if Id ever do it again, im like HUH? I guess its good to know, I dont know how I would handle the anxiety again. Good for you Energy (Risa) Hope all is well. Did you feel the same after the second surgery as the first , and if I may ask, what was the cause of you needing a second surgery?

Scars

wow...2 double lung xplants...up until a year ago I didnt think that could be possible. My doctor asked me if Id ever do it again, im like HUH? I guess its good to know, I dont know how I would handle the anxiety again. Good for you Energy (Risa) Hope all is well. Did you feel the same after the second surgery as the first , and if I may ask, what was the cause of you needing a second surgery?

Scars

Scars

Scars