Today is My 13th Anniversary

Scars

Energy, may I ask what led to the second xplant. I have been feeling terrible lately. Wheezing, Fatigue, major fatigue, shortness of breath, at times headaches too. Im on home 02, and Im very puzzled. I had a biopsy last month and a bronch, both came back clean. I was hospitalized right before Halloween with low blood pressure and what the doctors thought was intestinitis, but luckily is was just GI problems CF related. I still have all the symptoms and all they tell me is its probably chronic rejection, which cant be treated. Only acute rejection can. Thanks

Scars

Energy, may I ask what led to the second xplant. I have been feeling terrible lately. Wheezing, Fatigue, major fatigue, shortness of breath, at times headaches too. Im on home 02, and Im very puzzled. I had a biopsy last month and a bronch, both came back clean. I was hospitalized right before Halloween with low blood pressure and what the doctors thought was intestinitis, but luckily is was just GI problems CF related. I still have all the symptoms and all they tell me is its probably chronic rejection, which cant be treated. Only acute rejection can. Thanks

Scars

Scars

Scars