Toothbrushes

B

brewz2

What a good idea, to keep your toothbrush in your bedroom! I'm so glad I read that! New rules in our house tonight ... Now I know I'm not the only neurotic mom out there lol : )

Tracey, mom to Sydney, 6 and Seth 2, both w/cf DF508

B

brewz2

What a good idea, to keep your toothbrush in your bedroom! I'm so glad I read that! New rules in our house tonight ... Now I know I'm not the only neurotic mom out there lol : )

B

brewz2

B

brewz2

B

brewz2

<br />
<br />Tracey, mom to Sydney, 6 and Seth 2, both w/cf DF508

pjspiegle

Our center recommends that toothbrushes do get sterilized in between each use, at least stored in perioxide. The ultimate is to change them daily but they realize that might not be realistic. However, you can usually find packs of 10 or so for a dollar at the dollar store or at Walgreens in their dollar bins, 10 cents a day isn't bad and probably cheaper than sterilizing and perioxide or not much more.

pjspiegle

Our center recommends that toothbrushes do get sterilized in between each use, at least stored in perioxide. The ultimate is to change them daily but they realize that might not be realistic. However, you can usually find packs of 10 or so for a dollar at the dollar store or at Walgreens in their dollar bins, 10 cents a day isn't bad and probably cheaper than sterilizing and perioxide or not much more.

pjspiegle

pjspiegle

pjspiegle

T

Terry

"New rules in our house tonight ... Now I know I'm not the only neurotic mom out there lol : )"

LOL, I don't mind being called neurotic, I always know where my toothbrush has been, lol. I learned at a very young age that toothbrushes do not belong in the bathroom. I am the oldest of five kids, when I was a kid everyone (but me) kept their toothbrushes in the bathroom. I would catch my brothers knocking the cup over, toothbrushes falling in the trash can, toilet, on the floor, etc and they would pick them up and put them back in the cup, without even rinsing them. As if rinsing them would have been good enough anyway. And then there were the times someone would use someone else's toothbrush because they couldn't find theirs. Nope, not going there... toothbrushes don't belong near the toilet.

T

Terry

"New rules in our house tonight ... Now I know I'm not the only neurotic mom out there lol : )"

LOL, I don't mind being called neurotic, I always know where my toothbrush has been, lol. I learned at a very young age that toothbrushes do not belong in the bathroom. I am the oldest of five kids, when I was a kid everyone (but me) kept their toothbrushes in the bathroom. I would catch my brothers knocking the cup over, toothbrushes falling in the trash can, toilet, on the floor, etc and they would pick them up and put them back in the cup, without even rinsing them. As if rinsing them would have been good enough anyway. And then there were the times someone would use someone else's toothbrush because they couldn't find theirs. Nope, not going there... toothbrushes don't belong near the toilet.

T

Terry

T

Terry

T

Terry

<br />
<br />
<br />LOL, I don't mind being called neurotic, I always know where my toothbrush has been, lol. I learned at a very young age that toothbrushes do not belong in the bathroom. I am the oldest of five kids, when I was a kid everyone (but me) kept their toothbrushes in the bathroom. I would catch my brothers knocking the cup over, toothbrushes falling in the trash can, toilet, on the floor, etc and they would pick them up and put them back in the cup, without even rinsing them. As if rinsing them would have been good enough anyway. And then there were the times someone would use someone else's toothbrush because they couldn't find theirs. Nope, not going there... toothbrushes don't belong near the toilet.

malay13

I can't believe how bad of a parent I must be. I never thought of sterilizing or replacing toothbrushes that often. My 5 year old daughter will only use "Character" toothbrushes so they are a little more expensive. We've only been running them under Hot Water after each use. Things are definitely going to be changing starting tonight!

Ron

malay13

I can't believe how bad of a parent I must be. I never thought of sterilizing or replacing toothbrushes that often. My 5 year old daughter will only use "Character" toothbrushes so they are a little more expensive. We've only been running them under Hot Water after each use. Things are definitely going to be changing starting tonight!

Ron

malay13

Ron

malay13

Ron

malay13

<br />
<br />Ron