Totally TMI sorry

bittyhorse23

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Kelli</b></i>

BTW..are you having any pain or cramping of your stomach?</end quote></div>

Nope nothing is different besides the blood streaks. I haven't changed my diet, no cramps, no pain, nothing.

bittyhorse23

Nope nothing is different besides the blood streaks. I haven't changed my diet, no cramps, no pain, nothing.

bittyhorse23

bittyhorse23

BTW..are you having any pain or cramping of your stomach?</end quote>

bittyhorse23

<br />
<br />BTW..are you having any pain or cramping of your stomach?</end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />Nope nothing is different besides the blood streaks. I haven't changed my diet, no cramps, no pain, nothing.
<br />

lightNlife

I had that once. Even after a barium enema and a coloscopy (EEEEWWWW!) they never figured out what was wrong. They said it might have been hemorrhoids or polyps or maybe I just ate something too rough. I never had any pain with it (other than the diagnostic tests...ha!)

I hope it clears up. Blood in the stool can be freakier than hemoptysis.

lightNlife

I had that once. Even after a barium enema and a coloscopy (EEEEWWWW!) they never figured out what was wrong. They said it might have been hemorrhoids or polyps or maybe I just ate something too rough. I never had any pain with it (other than the diagnostic tests...ha!)

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

<br />
<br />I hope it clears up. Blood in the stool can be freakier than hemoptysis.

M

MCGrad2006

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>It may only be hemmroids which can cause streaking in your stools. </end quote></div>

I have had that sort of problem a little bit too. I thought it was b/c my BM's were too hard (it would hurt to go) so I cut down on enzymes (NOT a good idea) and now that I am back up, I havent had an episode. When I was having the blood before, it was more on the toilet paper...and then I would see dark traces of either blood or oil in the BM...maybe its just that? I was pretty positive mine was more a hemorhoidal thing tho...but I still looked every time...ick.

M

MCGrad2006

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>It may only be hemmroids which can cause streaking in your stools. </end quote></div>

I have had that sort of problem a little bit too. I thought it was b/c my BM's were too hard (it would hurt to go) so I cut down on enzymes (NOT a good idea) and now that I am back up, I havent had an episode. When I was having the blood before, it was more on the toilet paper...and then I would see dark traces of either blood or oil in the BM...maybe its just that? I was pretty positive mine was more a hemorhoidal thing tho...but I still looked every time...ick.

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>It may only be hemmroids which can cause streaking in your stools. </end quote>

M

MCGrad2006

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>It may only be hemmroids which can cause streaking in your stools. </end quote>
<br />
<br />I have had that sort of problem a little bit too. I thought it was b/c my BM's were too hard (it would hurt to go) so I cut down on enzymes (NOT a good idea) and now that I am back up, I havent had an episode. When I was having the blood before, it was more on the toilet paper...and then I would see dark traces of either blood or oil in the BM...maybe its just that? I was pretty positive mine was more a hemorhoidal thing tho...but I still looked every time...ick.